Heyyo!

Alyssya Magnolia

Hey! Look at the thingies below to find out more about this insane soul!

Well, first off, let me introduce the player. My name is Hunter, but I go by Alys (pronounced like Alice.) I'm eighteen years old, and I'm not new to roleplaying. Have questions? Inbox me and ask questions!

I've been roleplaying since I was twelve, so about six to seven years. I first started off online on a crappy website that was chatroom based. Then I leveled up to forums just recently, and I feel like this is better for me than chats. I will use chats to set up a RP, but to never participate in one. Sorry, guys. Also, if you'd like to set something up, inbox me!

Yes! I even have roleplaying accounts for Kik, Skype, and Gmail! This is for telling me you posted or to ask questions about characters, setting, or misc. information. For the staff, this is for you, too. It's so I can contact someone on the fly if something happens or if I personally wish to suggest something for the site. I'll be willing to help anyway I can.

Hello! Hunter/Alys? I'm new to this site also to role playing as well. The only kind of roleplaying I did was with my friend and it wasn't as well developed. I was wondering since you had more experience if you had any tips for roleplaying?

Wow someone beat me to the question xD . Hi Alys! Unlike Drizzly though I've never really Roleplayed before and I'm very curious on how to be better at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back