Heys! *does the chicken dance*

Saffron

Inactive.

Halo and thank you to anyone that takes the time to read my rambling.

I'll try to make it sweet and simple.
xD

I'm Saffy in the roleplaying world. I've been roleplaying for seven+ years. I am a literate, detailed, organized, multi-paragraph writer; can write loads more when my muse hits me. I love to make up my own customs verses with my roleplay partner. Yes, I prefer one on ones in PMs over threads. I've been floating around in roleplay limbo after the shut down of a site I use to be on. I hope this one works out for me!

I guess that is it for now! If you want to know more feel free to PM me.
:)

Thanks again for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to RpNation Saffy! Glad to have you with us!

If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask!

You can check out THIS schweet forum for most of your questions!

Akihito said:
Welcome to RpNation Saffy! Glad to have you with us!
If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask!

You can check out
THIS schweet forum for most of your questions!

Hallo Akihito! Okie dokes, I will.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grey said:
Welcome to RPN!
You’ll probably want to check out Roleplay Recruitment to see if there’s an RP which matches your interests, or even pitch one of your own. If you feel a group RP is a little intimidating, there’s always 1x1 Recruitment. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the Site Rules and if you have questions, visit the Questions and Information board.
Hello! Thank you.

I think I have the hang of things now. I can even PM now
:D .

Oh, good. We get so many new members in a day I just drive-by the ones marked unread. Still, at least you've got all the links in one place now.

Grey said:
Oh, good. We get so many new members in a day I just drive-by the ones marked unread. Still, at least you've got all the links in one place now.
No worries. Thank you again. :)

Georgiana said:
hehehehehe. I am so happy that I finally joined to see what all the fuss is about :') LOL
Muahahaha. Me is happy that you are here. You can finally get your fan-fiction fix xD .

SaffronMeadows said:
Muahahaha. Me is happy that you are here. You can finally get your fan-fiction fix xD .
Yes totally! Perhaps I'd even get inspiration to work on FTA. Because that hasn't happened in ages :o And hopefully, we could get our roleplay up and going too... Gosh, we seriously need to get on that!

Georgiana said:
Yes totally! Perhaps I'd even get inspiration to work on FTA. Because that hasn't happened in ages :o And hopefully, we could get our roleplay up and going too... Gosh, we seriously need to get on that!
You probably will. Oh shizz, I know I am so excited about it.

SaffronMeadows said:
You probably will. Oh shizz, I know I am so excited about it.
ME TO!!! Man, we are lazy sobs hahaha. We are both so excited and yet nothing.. We need to do better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back