Heyo~

Muskmelon44

(~`3`)~
Hello people. I'm new here, not just with this site, but also with role playing in general. >_<" I hope I can find and make some friends on here. I also have to get by this 10 Post thing, so here we go. A little about me... Let's see. I don't find anything particularly unique about myself, and I don't mean that in a demeaning way. I just haven't exactly figured it all out yet. I like to read, and when I was younger I enjoyed writing also. Like I said, I don't really have a lot of experience with role playing, so if you're cool with assisting a noob I'd appreciate it. ^_^ "

Hey :) ! Don't worry, you'll meet ten posts in no time. I just joined yesterday. Welcome to RPNation! I'm sure you'll learn a lot here. I look forward to roleplaying with you in the future!

Welcome to RPN! Don't worry too much about being new; When I first started I grew very quickly due to cooperating with the amazing people of this site. Finding friends here should be a cinch, and I'm certain you'll have a blast here!

Hiya welcome, have the same problem with the ten post thing as well haha. So what kind of rps do you usually do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qadira said:
Hey :) ! Don't worry, you'll meet ten posts in no time. I just joined yesterday. Welcome to RPNation! I'm sure you'll learn a lot here. I look forward to roleplaying with you in the future!
Awesome! Thanks, haha. xD

ConCon said:
Hiya welcome, have the same problem with the ten post thing as well haha. So what kind of rps do you usually do?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't exactly done an official rp I don't think. >_<" Sometimes when we're bored a friend and I will text each other something and kind of just go from there. I don't think I'm going to delve into the whole fandom rp thing since I don't get too invested in things like that. I'm cool with original characters and such, though, if that helps any.

cojemo said:
Welcome to RPN! Don't worry too much about being new; When I first started I grew very quickly due to cooperating with the amazing people of this site. Finding friends here should be a cinch, and I'm certain you'll have a blast here!
That's good to hear. Thanks!

Yay for original characters! Not a fandom RP fanatic either.

Do you tilt towards fantasy or more so reality? I'd love to do some RP with you sometimes if you have some ideas. If not I've got a couple n-n

Sanctioned said:
Yay for original characters! Not a fandom RP fanatic either.
Do you tilt towards fantasy or more so reality? I'd love to do some RP with you sometimes if you have some ideas. If not I've got a couple n-n
Hmm, I think reality, but I'm totally fine with fantasy also. I don't know if I can do high fantasy right off the bat, though. I don't really have any ideas, but I'd like to RP with you as well if you're still interested. ^_^

Yo! I just joined today too, like an hour ago i think, but either way, welcome to the club! Don't worry about your ten posts, I mean I just joined an hour ago and I'm at twenty! Of course, I talk a lot, but that's beside the point.

On a side note, if you are down for fantasy, I just made one recently called 'Heirem'. It's not a fandom or anything, just your typical Magic School thing.

ayy for having the same name :P since you posted in my intro thread i figured i'd post in yours. as a fellow newbie to the forums i can relate to the ten post thing haha, hopefully i'll see you around in some roleplays

Welcome to RpN! The Nation of Creation! My name is Carter and if you need anything just personal message me, I'm always interested in helping members around the site! There are so many cool things to do on this site like dice roleplay, character creation, you even get your own workshop!

-Carter

Taikamodo said:
Yo! I just joined today too, like an hour ago i think, but either way, welcome to the club! Don't worry about your ten posts, I mean I just joined an hour ago and I'm at twenty! Of course, I talk a lot, but that's beside the point.
On a side note, if you are down for fantasy, I just made one recently called 'Heirem'. It's not a fandom or anything, just your typical Magic School thing.
Yeah, the posting thing got easier. I just had to find things to say. >_< And sounds cool, I might look at it if it's still okay.

scooptoot said:
ayy for having the same name :P since you posted in my intro thread i figured i'd post in yours. as a fellow newbie to the forums i can relate to the ten post thing haha, hopefully i'll see you around in some roleplays
Haha, you too. Thanks.

[QUOTE="Carter Jake Mason]Welcome to RpN! The Nation of Creation! My name is Carter and if you need anything just personal message me, I'm always interested in helping members around the site! There are so many cool things to do on this site like dice roleplay, character creation, you even get your own workshop!
-Carter

[/QUOTE]
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back