Hey!

java

Hey, my name is java and I've been a RPer for several years. I've decided to try getting back into writing as a more engaging past time than watching shows, and am excited to be back in the thick of it. I work a lot but I am hoping to have the time to have a group going, and already have the ideas for one lined out. I look forward to meeting some cool people on here. 

Welcome, Java! I totally feel you. I just got back into roleplaying after getting too busy for it for a year or two. It's really nice here, though; not hard to find something at all. (: 

@Throne Trinity

I RP a lot of fantasy and some slice of life and fandom with OCs, but I'm not too picky as long as the setting is interesting. What about you? 

Mostly fantasy myself. Seeing as we share that interest I look forward to possibly RPing with you in the future. If you would like any suggestions for RP's, feel free to ask me. I know of a few good ones (that I have my hands in) that may interest you. 

@Throne Trinity 

Some suggestions would be great, thank you! (Also do sign ups typically happen in the characters thread or is there is page for sign up threads that I'm missing?) 

@TrippyVirus

Thank you, I'm already starting to! 

@Throne Trinity 

Some suggestions would be great, thank you! (Also do sign ups typically happen in the characters thread or is there is page for sign up threads that I'm missing?) 

@TrippyVirus

Thank you, I'm already starting to! 

Usually it happens in the character thread. It really depends on the Rp but typically that's how it works. I'll PM you some links in a second and you can tell me if your interested. 

Hello!

Welcome to rpnation!

If you have any questions, wanna rp, or just in general wanna chat, feel free to pm me at any time! (o´ω`o) 

@java

Sah dude. From your username, I'm suspecting you're either into coding, coffee or perhaps cat poop. All three of which are fine by me. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back