Hey!

GreatWest

Hi, guys! I am GreatWest, but you may call me GW (it's a lot easier heh). Hum, so... I don't really know what to say, I have always been bad with introductions and stuff, maybe I should talk about how long I've been role playing... Well, I've been role playing for quite some time now, but I must admit that I'm kind of clueless sometimes hehehe, that's just the way I am. Also, I think I should mention that english is not my first language, so, if I write something wrong, please correct me. And... I think that's it.

Nice to meet you guys!

Hello GW! Can I call you Giwi? It just sounds right. :D I'm new too, and I quite like it here already, so I hope you do too! I've only recently started role-playing. But, I've been in plays with my cousins and elder brother before, and I always enjoy it, so I thought I'd might as well try this out.

Aaaaand yeah.

Narp.

@Ninny Hey, Ninny! Of course you can! Giwi is such a cute nickname, I like it already :D

Nice to meet you!

Hi and welcome, Westy! Nice to meet you too! :D

If you have any questions or need help, don't hesitate to reach out to the community here. Everyone is always glad to lend a helping hand. ^^

Hey, im new too so if you need someone to talk to im here!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back