Hey!

vktr

Trash Lord
Hey, my name is vktr, nice to meet you!

I was once a member a few years back, and have decided to return to see what's up here. Because of the years I've spent doing it, I consider myself a pretty solid RPer, although I always have room to grow and can't wait to meet some new people and interact with new writing styles. I work full time as a prep/line cook, so I may not be able to be online as often as I'd like, but I'll give it my best shot.

Other than that, I'm big into music (Glass Animals, The Neighbourhood, Alt-J, that sort of chill stuff), and watch netflix when I get the chance. I'm an aspiring tattoo artist with a few shows going up in upcoming months. I'm also very much into books, which is where the inspiration for RPing comes into play.

I write predominantly as male characters and fully enjoy the process of character/world creation. I adore nothing more than a fantasy infused real life setting where I have the freedom to gift my characters with entertaining abilities in a familiar world setting.

While I see myself focusing more on 1x1's this time around (because they leave more room for world/character development), I'll definitely mosey around a few group setups as well.

Anyhow, I can't wait to be back and meet some new faces, hope to RP with you all soon!

Hi vktr! Welcome back! I'm new here myself and don't have a lot of experience with RPGs, but I'm glad you'r getting back into it. That's really cool that you want to be a tattoo artist. Dispit not wanting one myself (neddles scare me) I love seeing the different tattoos people get and learning the sanifagains behind them. Hope you have a great time RP again!

Thank you for the lovely welcome, it's great to meet you! I'm sure you'll catch on fast and from what I've seen everyone's hella helpful around here. What kind of genres do you like to write? Hehe yeah tattoos aren't for everyone but it's cool that you can appreciate them anyhow.

I'm sure I'll see you around!

Thank you very much, and welcome!

A whole handful, Shameless is definitely a favorite, The Walking Dead, The 100, American Horror Story, Dexter, Gotham, Skins, Hemlock Grove, even had a SPN/Sherlock phase a few years back. Oh, and I've just started getting into Penny Dreadful. What about you?

American Horror Story is one of my favorites too!

I've been binge watching Orange is the New Black for a couple of days now..

Bobs burgers is amazing too

Nice! OITNB is fantastic, I finished up the last season a few weeks ago. Which is your favorite season so far?

Haha definitely, Bob's Burgers is the perfect watch for when you want to feel happy, plus the writing is clever for a cartoon, the burger puns are the best.

Burgers are good in general. Just anything that has to do with burgers.

I defiantly prefer it over Family Guy or American Dad tbh

Unfortunately I've been a vegetarian since a young age so I can only admire the beef aesthetics from a distance and settle for the sad vegetable based cousin to the burger haha.

Yeah definitely, it relies a lot less on crude humor.

Hey that's cool! Vegetarians are like really cool I can't imagine the torture you guys go through with other people bashing you and stuff.

I would be vegetarian but I'm too selfish with my meats unfortunately.

I haven't finished all of the seasons yet but I would have to say the first probably. More lesbian action lol

@vktr Yeah, everyone is very helpful and welcoming so far! For RPG I think I like to write fandom or fantasy, but outside of RPG I like to write fanfics, short fiction, and poems. Basically things similar to what I enjoy reading. What kind of genres do you like to write?

@BethIsSad

Yeah! Unfortunately vegetarians have gained a reputation for being a bit pushy and angry about their take on it, but I think it's chill that people eat meat and it's a completely valid choice. More power to you hehe.

I agree, and it has a lot of fresh ideas! I didn't expect to like it off the bat, but the humor and starkness got to me. Do you have a favorite character so far?

@FarmingChick94

Rad! What fandoms are you into writing about?

About the same for me, I really dig the whole fantasy genre because of how open it is. Fandoms as well, but I don't typically get into writing in the perspectives of pre-existing characters, I tend to borrow the setting/world and implement my own spin/characters.

Yeah it's sad cuz you guys are the chillest people .-. Most just wanna protect the animals.

I've grown quite fond of Suzanne honestly. She was so sweet from the very beginning and she just wants to be loved. Red is another one of my favorites. You?

vktr said:
@BethIsSad
Yeah! Unfortunately vegetarians have gained a reputation for being a bit pushy and angry about their take on it, but I think it's chill that people eat meat and it's a completely valid choice. More power to you hehe.

I agree, and it has a lot of fresh ideas! I didn't expect to like it off the bat, but the humor and starkness got to me. Do you have a favorite character so far?

@FarmingChick94

Rad! What fandoms are you into writing about?

About the same for me, I really dig the whole fantasy genre because of how open it is. Fandoms as well, but I don't typically get into writing in the perspectives of pre-existing characters, I tend to borrow the setting/world and implement my own spin/characters.
@vktr I've been trying to write some Gravity Falls and Undertell, but recently I've been working on a Pokemon story for my sister who's a big fan. I do like putting my own spin on pre-existing worlds too.

@BethIsSad

Hehe I try!

Yeah, Suzanne has such an interesting character development, they set you up to think she's a tad bit nuts only to surprise you with sweetness. Poussey is definitely one of my favorites, she's hella cool. I can't stand Piper though, she's probably the least interesting character in the whole show and every time she tries to be tough she falls on her face.

@FarmingChick94

Awesome, those are both adorable series! Have you had the chance to watch the cartoon Over the Garden Wall? If not, I'd bet you'd enjoy it hehe.

@Prankster Pi

Thank you kindly, I'm glad to be back!

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg yes! Poussey is hella hot tbh. Would date.

Yeah Piper isn't that much of an interesting character. Although I do really like her with Alex. They're cute.

@FarmingChick94

Sweet, good luck!

Lately I've been into youtube a lot, gaming channels and whatnot. Do you ever get around to watching youtube?

@BethIsSad

That's a good point, they are interesting together which makes Piper more bearable. How many seasons have you binged so far?

@vktr I pretty much live on youtube. I do watch a lot of gaming channels, though I usually use it for background noise when I'm working. Do you have any favourites?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back