Hey!

WavyMill

Well! I'm REALLY new to this site... I Don't even know what i'm doing here(? But I am! And i'm really excited!

First things first, my native language is Spanish, so... I barely speak english. I hope it means no problem if I confuse some words, have poor diction or start talking "weird". I Actually see this like an oppotunity for me to improve at english, making new friends, And have fun Role-Playing, in a brand new way! Cuz yes, I Do love the RP! ( :) )

If i'm making any mistakes, i'd like you to let me know, or suggestions! That would help me learning!

OUT OF THAT! I'm a little crazy girl who likes to draw, open to everything and everyone *winkwink*(? -sorrydon'tmindme- I like any kind of rp! Romance, gore, fantasy, modern, everything and everyone is Well-welcome! Also, all my characters use to be men, it's my... 'comfort zone', also playing MxM -ireallylovethatimpervAF- -sorrydon'tmindme,really-, but I don't mind if i have to do MxF, nor even if i have to play as female!

HUMMM

So yep, I think That's all about me

Sorry if i'm making this too long, just saying nonsense(? But yeap! I hope i can have a really good time in here, and Thanks For reading! <3

ShonMoccles said:
Hola!
Nice to meet you and your English looks good to me. I'm English and only know one language so kudos.
I really put my effort to make myself understand, too much time in the translator, sometimes so I can see if i got something wrong(? But really thanks, I appreciate that! And nice to meet you too! x3

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]My first language is Russian- oh, you weren't asking me? Well... Oops

[/QUOTE]
Sh sh, just go on(?... Duude, russian? That's so cool :0 My fav own characters are russians <3 I'm, specifically, from Venezuela- nobody asked, buuut, just saying(?

Nalaeryn said:
My first language is Czech. I live in the Czech Republic. :)
Niiice x3 I went to Euopa once, but never there... It would be so cool to visit! I've seen some places very nice!

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]What characters?

[/QUOTE]
well, I have friens with who I live, and between us we start making plots and storys like so random. To tell you we mix greek mitology with rise of the guardians is enough! So, one of my russian characters are, being honest, Santa Claus xD But my own version, he's young and really crazy-like and funny! Another oneeee, I'ts Gustav, a "vampire", actually having a paraphilia with drinking blood by cutting the neck of his partner. If you've seen american horror story hotel, then it's something like that! I have another funny girl, named chesky.. and oleg, and other ones! They're pretty much the russians I have and adore <3... Sorry if i'm being kinda crazy(?

WavyMill said:
well, I have friens with who I live, and between us we start making plots and storys like so random. To tell you we mix greek mitology with rise of the guardians is enough! So, one of my russian characters are, being honest, Santa Claus xD But my own version, he's young and really crazy-like and funny! Another oneeee, I'ts Gustav, a "vampire", actually having a paraphilia with drinking blood by cutting the neck of his partner. If you've seen american horror story hotel, then it's something like that! I have another funny girl, named chesky.. and oleg, and other ones! They're pretty much the russians I have and adore <3... Sorry if i'm being kinda crazy(?
Meh, I started a group called the weirdos, so do not apologize for craziness, it's welcomed by me!

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Meh, I started a group called the weirdos, so do not apologize for craziness, it's welcomed by me!

[/QUOTE]
Oh, nice then! It just that sometimes I found people having problems with those kind of thing, So just to be sure! ´ 7 `

Greetings! Great to know there are other RpNation newbies out there!

If you ever need an RP partner give me a shout!

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]*nods head* It's understandable, I also tend to apologize for those kind of things! ^-^

[/QUOTE]
yeap, some people are really sensitive ´ v ` Anyways, glad you have no problems with it! And It was really nice to meet ya!

Athefendy said:
Greetings! Great to know there are other RpNation newbies out there!
If you ever need an RP partner give me a shout!
Sure!! It would be lovely! Anytime you want, i'd like to have my first rp partner! nvn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back