• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π˜π˜Œπ˜  π˜ π˜–π˜œ... 𝘠𝘌𝘈𝘏 π˜ π˜–π˜œ... π˜“π˜Œπ˜›'𝘚 π˜Šπ˜™π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜›π˜Œ 𝘈 π˜”π˜ˆπ˜šπ˜›π˜Œπ˜™π˜—π˜π˜Œπ˜Šπ˜Œ (CLOSED FOR NOW)

Kovacs

the maestro of mad shit.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
xxxx
  • w1oGu38.gif
    HEY YOU
    YEAH YOU
    LET'S CREATE A MASTERPIECE
    INTRO

What's good, name is Kovacs but you can call me Kov. I'm a 20-something year old pre-law university student that is currently working full-time with some medical issues on the side (don't worry, it ain't cancer). I play basketball, don't have my license yet, am an NBA fanatic, have a crippling problem of buying books I definitely promise myself I'll read---

And more importantly, I've been roleplaying since I was a kid, and have been on/off this site for half that time, mainly in group roleplays. This is my first rodeo into 1x1, so be gentle with me...

Anyway, here's what I'm looking for in 1-2 partner(s):

> Semi literate (who can easily match me and my 1-2k+ word tryhard ass)
    > 18+
    > Double-friendly if necessary
    > No need to be super into OOC (less is more sort of thing, talking strictly RP-related is a-ok with me)
    > Chill and laidback in everything but their writing, replying and brainstorming (like me)
    > Ghost-friendly (don't go and haunt me though)
    > Has good music taste (haha jk or am i)
    > Is a team player
    > Can do romance (cause I'm a lover, not a fighter)
    > Is fine with 1x1 being in PMs or a public thread

On my end,

> Semi-literate to advanced
    > Brainstorm god
    > Ghost-friendly (if I don't hear anything from you in a week, I'll assume they finally caught your ass for tax evasion)
    > MST timezone
    > Likes to think he knows his way around bbcode
    > Guaranteed one reply per week

I wanna keep this thread clean so if this sounds like you, keep on reading (and remember to PM me if interested)...

These are plots I made up (worldbuilding still needed though). Both roles are bolded, which means I am 100% all good with playing either one. As for FCs, I'm fine with real life or anime.

PLOT 01.

In a future where Earth is on the brink of environmental collapse, humanity's last hope rests on select groups of elite individuals sent in waves to colonize a new Earth-like planet. Entrusted with the survival of the human race, these exceptional people are placed in cryo-sleep for the journey. However, something goes catastrophically wrong, and the ship crashes on an uncharted alien world. Only two individuals, Character A and Character B, awaken from cryo-sleep.

On the surface, it appears to be a straightforward story of survival and repair, but a dark twist complicates their struggle. Character B is not who they seem; they are a criminal who never underwent the rigorous selection process, having murdered and infiltrated their way into the mission. If they are found out, they'll be on the first colony ship back to Earth, or simply culled on the new world. In stark contrast, Character A represents the pinnacle of human achievement, someone who did everything right, only to find themselves in a dire situation gone terribly wrong. Now, both must not only navigate the perils of an alien planet but also dangerous secrets that threaten their tenuous alliance...

PLOT 02.

In a world where steampunk technology clashes with ancient druid magic, the presence of fae grants nature the animated power to fiercely defend itself against human exploitation. Character A, a long-time faehunter, is tasked with capturing or eliminating these elusive beings to sustain their industrial society. Character B, fae and royal scion, embodies the very spirit of the forest, committed to protecting their woodland home from human encroachment. Initially, their encounter is marked by mutual hatred and the expectation of violence. However, as the confrontation reaches its climax, Character A makes a fateful decision to spare Character B's life, defying their training and societal expectations. This act of mercy sets the stage for an unlikely and possibly forbidden romance, one that holds the potential to bridge the deep divide between their worlds...

PLOT 03.
    IN THE WORKS.

So I can't lie, I don't usually do fandom canon character roleplay. If you see a title that's colored orange, then it means it's an exception. For all the others, just assume oc-only. And last but not least, stars indicate my current cravings.

FANDOMS.
    ANIME...
    > Golden Kamuy
    > Demon Slayer ✦✦✦✦
    > Mushishi
    > SpyxFamily
    > AOT
    > Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin
    > The Promised Neverland ✦✦✦✦
    > One Punch Man ✦✦✦
    > Blue Lock ✦✦
    > Fairy Tail ✦✦✦