HEY YOU, OUT THERE BEYOND THE WALL

Sprios

mom's spaghetti
BREAKING BOTTLES IN THE HALLLLLL CAN YOU HEEELP MEEEEE

Howdy!! I'm Sprios c: I usually go by Finch but that name seems to be taken here, so feel free to call me by my real name (Jay) or if that's also already taken/too hard to remember, Sprios works just fine. I'm a fresh new member to the forum, brought here after that nerdface Pine told me about it, and I'm excited to meet you all!! I am not, however, new to rping, and my general interests include comedic shenanigans & escapades.

Since I don't want to write (and you probably don't want to read) a wall of text about me, I'll throw up a few bullets.

• im 21 & identify as female, but any pronouns work idrc
  • my attention span is non-existent
  • i cant spell to save my life & thesaurus dot com (no links allowed yet heh) is my writing mentor
  • domestic cats are my fav animals!! i personally own 3
  • my ideal environment includes me in a hammock on some clean beach with a pina colada in my hand and like three more in my tummy

So uh.. yeah!! there's that :D Anything else you're curious about, lemme know /o/ and again, pleasure to meet you all~

Certainly a rather robust intro.

Welcome to the site! If you need any help with anything, let me know. I'd love to help you out. I hope you enjoy yourself!

Pine is no nerdface, you hooligan.

But seriously, welcome to the site. Glad to see you here. And if Pine brought you here, you're obviously a force to be reckoned with. Just stay away from the cats (you'll get to know them soon enough... they like my smooth jazz.) Have a goodiful time!

@JokerValentine

thanks so much for the welcome!!

@Mordecai

Hello hello! o/

@Jazzy

are you sure Pine isn't maybe a liiiittle bit of a nerdface
:P

Smooth jazz and cats sounds like a good time, why would I stay away?

promo-wide.jpg

Sprios said:
@JokerValentine
@Jazzy

are you sure Pine isn't maybe a liiiittle bit of a nerdface
:P

Smooth jazz and cats sounds like a good time, why would I stay away?
The cats are very welcoming to new users.

They will suck them in and persuade them like a succubus.

until you're like them... forever tarnishing the lives of innocents.

If you come in contact with a cat, go towards the sound of smooth jazz. There you will find safety.

Sprios said:
Howdy!! I'm Sprios c: I usually go by Finch but that name seems to be taken here, so feel free to call me by my real name (Jay) or if that's also already taken/too hard to remember, Sprios works just fine. I'm a fresh new member to the forum, brought here after that nerdface Pine told me about it, and I'm excited to meet you all!! I am not, however, new to rping, and my general interests include comedic shenanigans & escapades.

Since I don't want to write (and you probably don't want to read) a wall of text about me, I'll throw up a few bullets.

• i cant spell to save my life & thesaurus dot com (no links allowed yet heh) is my writing mentor
  • my ideal environment includes me in a hammock on some clean beach with a pina colada in my hand and like three more in my tummy

So uh.. yeah!! there's that :D Anything else you're curious about, lemme know /o/ and again, pleasure to meet you all~
Haha, I absolutely adore your straightforwardness! Your personality actually reminds me of one of my friends in real-life, and apart from that welcome to our committee! If you need anything out of the norm (be it alien or monster), I'm your knowledge demon!

I-Love-This-Post.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sprios said:

HOWDY FELL SHENANGIANS LOVER!!!

@Mollisol

mmm well i like a lot of things! I draw, I netflix, I snowboard, I listen to music & I make super corny puns to anger my friends c: regarding different shows and stuff I like, my current favorites are probably Steven Universe & Rick & Morty, but that'll likely change again in a few months lol. I like X-Files and Parks & Rec. as you've probably noticed, though I still need to finish both shows (season 7 and season 3, respectively.) Recently I've also been getting into the super hero scene, having rewatched Justice League Unlimited for nostalgic purpose and then Arrow. Daredevil is next on the list!

My musical taste is sort of broad, but edm, alt and punk rock are probably what I listen to most. uwu Favorite bands are Bad Suns and Funeral Suits!!

Any interests you had in mind? If i listed all of them we'd be here for a while lol

@Demonhunter

HELLO HELLO SHENANIGANS ALL AROUND!

@Jazzy

honestly im 100% ok with that huehue

Sprios said:
@Mollisol
mmm well i like a lot of things! I draw, I netflix, I snowboard, I listen to music & I make super corny puns to anger my friends c: regarding different shows and stuff I like, my current favorites are probably Steven Universe & Rick & Morty, but that'll likely change again in a few months lol. I like X-Files and Parks & Rec. as you've probably noticed, though I still need to finish both shows (season 7 and season 3, respectively.) Recently I've also been getting into the super hero scene, having rewatched Justice League Unlimited for nostalgic purpose and then Arrow. Daredevil is next on the list!

My musical taste is sort of broad, but edm, alt and punk rock are probably what I listen to most. uwu Favorite bands are Bad Suns and Funeral Suits!!

Any interests you had in mind? If i listed all of them we'd be here for a while lol

@Demonhunter

HELLO HELLO SHENANIGANS ALL AROUND!

@Jazzy

honestly im 100% ok with that huehue
YOU A SUPAHEWO PERSON! theres a rp for that! I'm currently hosting a justiceleauge rp if you wanna join!

@Demonhunter

mako-250x300.gif

atm i think i'd like to peruse the site some, but maybe in the future!! i do love me some super heroes, hehehe. but thank you so much for the invite!!

Welcome, new person.

...Should you ever require a henchman with a streak of professionalism and flexible moral code, look no further.

(Also somewhat new here. Enjoy, and good luck!)

Sprios said:
I make super corny puns to anger my friends c:
Since my friends IRL aren't here, I will warn you: Kestrel on pain meds should be restrained and muted. (I hurt my hand and made hand jokes all day. Hey, can someone give me a hand here! I'm not very handy right now. What? You can't handle these puns. Etc.)

Sprios said:

You seem like a very enthusiastic person! Welcome aboard! *throws confetti everywhere*

*perches sleazily on the wall*

Hello stranger! I see your taste in alien TV shows, music, and superheroes and I heartily approve.

Welcome to the shindig, I hope you enjoy it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back