Hey there. :)

Kimtastic

Draws my own OCs.
Uhm, where do I start..

Hello everyone! Fellow newb here. My name's Kim.. or Kimtastic. You could call me either, I don't mind.

I'm an artist and videogame enthusiast. Gaming and drawing are my two favorite hobbies but I also like to roleplay. I used to roleplay a lot in the past, but i've been recently working on two projects: my comic and visual novel.

Right now though, I can't exactly work on my visual novel but am working on my comic on the side. That doesn't mean i'm busy though since I also have time to do roleplays!

I do different kinds, whether it be text based or image roleplays. Personally I like image ones but text ones are fun, too. I've.. never done any group ones. Mostly 1-on-1 kind of stuff and my favorite genres are usually fantasy related, like medieval/steampunk victorian times, or a more modern fantasy (Like Phantasy Star/Star Ocean/Final Fantasy type of sci-fi fantasy). Present modern as well.

I've done a few fandom RPs like Sailor Moon, Attack on Titan, Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon/Rune Factory, Tales of Symphonia/Vesperia, Scott Pilgrim and Super Smash Bros. (And fan-made ones like X-men/Animorphs mix, Clannad, Zoids, etc)

I've also drawn a few OCs from my favorite RPs that i've done with friends and my visual novel is actually based off of an RP i've worked on for years.
:)

Anyway, I apologize for that long introduction. I'm not particularly a forum type person since I don't go on forums often but I'll try my best to be as detailed as possible with posts and abide by the rules, of course!

It's nice to meet you, Kim!! Welcome to RPN! You're working on a comic and a visual novel?? That's amazing!! What are they about, if you don't mind me asking? I'm also pretty new here, but the members on this site seem super nice! And don't worry about your long introduction; it's good to be detailed! :] I hope that your time here will be an enjoyable one!

Kimtastic said:
Uhm, where do I start..
Hello everyone! Fellow newb here. My name's Kim.. or Kimtastic. You could call me either, I don't mind.

I'm an artist and videogame enthusiast. Gaming and drawing are my two favorite hobbies but I also like to roleplay. I used to roleplay a lot in the past, but i've been recently working on two projects: my comic and visual novel.

Right now though, I can't exactly work on my visual novel but am working on my comic on the side. That doesn't mean i'm busy though since I also have time to do roleplays!

I do different kinds, whether it be text based or image roleplays. Personally I like image ones but text ones are fun, too. I've.. never done any group ones. Mostly 1-on-1 kind of stuff and my favorite genres are usually fantasy related, like medieval/steampunk victorian times, or a more modern fantasy (Like Phantasy Star/Star Ocean/Final Fantasy type of sci-fi fantasy). Present modern as well.

I've done a few fandom RPs like Sailor Moon, Attack on Titan, Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon/Rune Factory, Tales of Symphonia/Vesperia, Scott Pilgrim and Super Smash Bros. (And fan-made ones like X-men/Animorphs mix, Clannad, Zoids, etc)

I've also drawn a few OCs from my favorite RPs that i've done with friends and my visual novel is actually based off of an RP i've worked on for years.

Anyway, I apologize for that long introduction. I'm not particularly a forum type person since I don't go on forums often but I'll try my best to be as detailed as possible with posts and abide by the rules, of course!
I am a long writer myself, so you are not alone. It is awesome that you are working both on a comic and visual novel. It is hard to be a creator of written works so props to you.

I like many of the roleplays you have mentioned here, so if you want get together and make one, either fantasy related, Sailor Moon, Animal Crossing or Rune Factor, feel free to hit me up. I am sure they would be highly detailed.

Hope to see you around the forums.

Willa

Greetings user #28472903938

Please direct yourself to user processing for your standard user wrist tracker. Failure to comply will result in annihilation.

Comply in 5

Haha kidding! :P

Sup? Welcome! ( :P )

I'm curious, I've never heard the term image roleplay. Care to elaborate a moment?

memory said:
It's nice to meet you, Kim!! Welcome to RPN! You're working on a comic and a visual novel?? That's amazing!! What are they about, if you don't mind me asking? I'm also pretty new here, but the members on this site seem super nice! And don't worry about your long introduction; it's good to be detailed! :] I hope that your time here will be an enjoyable one!

Sure and thanks! My comic is called Define Sam. It's a modern drama-based comic I made not too long ago. It's still in development. My profile picture is a sketch of one of the characters. (She's a snarky gal named Alexis.) It's a teenage drama with the main character being a girl named Samantha, a hardcore gamer and introvert, who has an overactive imagination and often daydreams a lot about crazy things that happens to and around her. Because of such things, she actually gets bullied a lot, and Alexis is actually one of the lead bullies who gives her hell. The comic is meant to show the mind of Sam, and how she lives her daily life, how she see's other people. It's a pretty sad comic, actually. :( But I'm not finished with it yet. If you'd like to know more, you could message me about it. I don't want to write a whole novel about it here, ha ha. :)

My visual novel doesn't have an official name yet. Its code name is FFTCG (Flowers for the Crimson Girl). It's a yuri drama/romance visual novel (That will actually have a prequel, but with two other characters from the original story) in which you can choose two bachelorettes from (that isn't at all
heavy by any means.) and takes place in the late victorian era. The main character is named Mona, who applies as a personal caretaker to a noble resident of a family in some vintage, yet creepy manor of a big city. The secondary character is named Nora, and she's the "crimson" girl. She's a crimson vampire, which is a race of vampire, that have rich crimson colored hair and crimson eyes as well. They're also the most powerful of the other vampire races, but Nora isn't at all, due to having a serious heart condition, so that's why she needed a personal caretaker to assist her with daily things.. which is where Mona comes along.

The visual novel's based on an old RP I did with my friend and when I made it a VN, it was supposed to strictly revolve around Mona pursuing Nora, but that's not how the RP went. There's actually two girls you can pursue and the second character's name is Lydia. She is also a vampire, but mixed. Half human, half vampire, and the two girls are very different from eachother. They have their own individual plots so whichever girl Mona decides to pursue, will change the story drastically.

I've worked on that project for 3 months so far and have the demo scripted already, but I had to put it on hold, due to complications with me and my friend.. as well as I, moving to another country soon, so I have to back my progress up.
:( But my comic is the first thing i'll be completing. ..Anyway! I'm so sorry for all of that text and I tried so hard to not write too much, too... Heheh. Sorry. :P

WhisperingWillows said:
I am a long writer myself, so you are not alone. It is awesome that you are working both on a comic and visual novel. It is hard to be a creator of written works so props to you.
I like many of the roleplays you have mentioned here, so if you want get together and make one, either fantasy related, Sailor Moon, Animal Crossing or Rune Factor, feel free to hit me up. I am sure they would be highly detailed.

Hope to see you around the forums.

Willa
Hehe, well it's a lot of work working on two projects so that's why I had to put one on hold.. well partially the reason why I had to. :(

And sure! I love fantasy related roleplays and am too much into my favorite games that I sometimes make fandom rps of them or mix them up and change the story completely.
:P

Atom said:
Greetings user #28472903938
Please direct yourself to user processing for your standard user wrist tracker. Failure to comply will result in annihilation.

Comply in 5

Haha kidding! :P

Sup? Welcome! ( :P )

I'm curious, I've never heard the term image roleplay. Care to elaborate a moment?

Sure thing! Image roleplay is basically when you and another, or a group of people, draw your OCs in a single canvas together and roleplay that way. It's kind of like making a comic in some way with text bubbles and everything, but you just keep erasing your character and changing their expressions or gestures as the rp progresses.

There's other ways of image rping as well, but I haven't tried the others. I know there's this one application you can download that's like an instant messenger, where you doodle a response to the other person but I've never tried that and I don't think I should recommend that since that would be against the rules, I think? Either way, Image rping is lots of fun!

memory said:
@Kimtastic

Wow, those sound really interesting, actually!! Is there any place I can read your comic?

I'll upload the pages on my deviantart but there's already some character art and a concept collage of some of the characters from there. Once my VN is finished, i'll put it up for download. It'll be free. Same with my comic. :)

Kimtastic said:
I'll upload the pages on my deviantart but there's already some character art and a concept collage of some of the characters from there. Once my VN is finished, i'll put it up for download. It'll be free. Same with my comic. :)
Oooh!! I guess I'll just have to keep checking your devianart then. ahah c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back