Hey There Neighbor!(?)

Shylynn Chan

є∂gє σf тнє єαятн αи∂ ωє'яє тσυ¢нιи тнє ѕку
Just dilly dallyin' around a new website that I hope to . . . find interesting. // Giggles. //

I had an old RpN account, but it was going nowhere, so I deleted it and started this one back up about a few days later. I do like RpN but I'm not very detailed with some of the things I do. It all really depends on what I feel that day.

- My name is Shylynn, and I am a roleplayer who personally likes the genres of the following:

• Romance
  • Drama
  • Fantasy
  • Modern
  • Realistic

And a ton more.

- I do apologize if you see me as an 'attention whore', excuse my language. But I would like to be noticed on this website instead of pretty much ignored. Last time I was on this website, I pretty much was ignored for the threads I signed up for.

- I roleplay whatever you like, but I will try to say if I do not like something.

- Rules are and should be pretty normal: no godmodding, controlling, ect.

Since those are just Rp rules, maybe a little bit about myself? Hah.

- I like to write a lot, as you can see on my Quotev account posted sooner or later on my profile.

- I do draw a lot, and will take requests. I may sometimes post a new drawing of a muse I've made.

- I sing a lot, and might sometimes randomly post a 'Vocaroo' of me actually singing.

- Don't be afraid to ask to just chat!

Hey Shylnn, glad to hear you've decided to give RpN another shot! In my experience, the best roleplays I've ever had were the ones where I reached out to another roleplay to work something out with them between our characters. If I don't take that first step, well, I guess a lot of people might have good ideas but are too nervous to share? Like, you aren't necessarily being overlooked, but people don't want to step on someone else's toes. Either way, a conversation has to start with someone. I hope I'm making sense here? In any case, I hope you have more luck with your new account than you did your last. ;A;

Welcome! What do you like singing? I hope you find this time around more fun, I'm just now being a bit more active recently after taking a break.

Oh wow, it turns out I don't use this site a lot. I should do that. Hah!

@Pine Thanks for the advice! I'll be sure to take it in mind.

@ The rest of you yeah, thanks! I'm gonna try my best to make fun of the time I'm here.

I have had the same problem here and there, so I know how it is. But, hah, I'm more the type to give up on an rp in that case (not that I'm proud of it). Welcome back.

Welcome back to the site! ╰( ⁰ ਊ ⁰ )━☆゚.*・。゚

I hope things are better for you this time around. Besides that, though, what do you write on quotev? Original stories or fanfics?

Oh man, I should be more active now that school's over with.

@NekoQueen49 thanks!

@Valefar I write pretty much what comes to mind, but yeah, a lot of it is fanfics . . . ^^'

Welcome back to the site! When I get ignored in an RP, I tend to put my character into a situation where others are kinda forced to interact with them(maybe not the best way, but it works!)

P.S. Your profile picture is super cool.

@Sammi

Well, thank you, dear! My profile is nothing special, but I do try my best. (^U^)

I haven't gotten to singing yet, might most that tomorrow. Just have to remember to get on, haha!

If I'm ignored in a roleplay, if I try to get into a situation, the best thing I've learned to do is move on and find someone who won't ignore me.

Of course I've also found the best roleplays in 1 x 1. I do like romance a lot - that's why it was listed first. Romances make me feel all fuzzy inside, you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back