Hey there! I'm new here and I was hoping to chat and make friends ...

BmaieF

Hey there!

My name is Rebecca, I've been role playing on Wattpad for around two years now but there are a lack of role players as it is primarily a writing site. I was hoping to find some awesome people to role play with on here.

I do a few different kinds of genres and fandoms.

- Teen fiction

- Romance

- Sci-fi (a little)

- Harry Potter

- MCU (usually the Avengers)

Hello, welcome to RPN!

You joined at a weird time, as the site will be going down for around a week starting tomorrow. Just FYI!

If you need anything in the meantime, let me know!

-JV

JokerValentine said:
Hello, welcome to RPN!
You joined at a weird time, as the site will be going down for around a week starting tomorrow. Just FYI!

If you need anything in the meantime, let me know!

-JV
Sounds about right haha, is this a good site to be a part of?

BmaieF said:
Sounds about right haha, is this a good site to be a part of?
Based on your interests, I'd see you making many friends. :)

There is a huge variety of RP preferences for people. Some like simple ideas, others spend weeks planning every detail of a RP. You'll be fine!

JokerValentine said:
Based on your interests, I'd see you making many friends. :)
There is a huge variety of RP preferences for people. Some like simple ideas, others spend weeks planning every detail of a RP. You'll be fine!
How long have you been a part of this site?

Hopefully when the site comes back up I'll be able to start some 1x1 role plays :)

BmaieF said:
How long have you been a part of this site?
Hopefully when the site comes back up I'll be able to start some 1x1 role plays :)
Well, just shy of six months.

There are also group RPs! They are lots of fun for me, personally. I highly suggest you try them out!

JokerValentine said:
Well, just shy of six months.
There are also group RPs! They are lots of fun for me, personally. I highly suggest you try them out!
I'll tale a look but I think it will be better for me to wait until after the site goes down for the week :)

Are people generally nice here?

BmaieF said:
I'll tale a look but I think it will be better for me to wait until after the site goes down for the week :)
Are people generally nice here?
Generally, very nice! Everyone is a bit shy, so it's normal. The way it gets better, however, is meeting new people and making friends!

Welcome! *uses wand to launch confetti everywhere* I'm also a Potterhead and Wattpadder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back