Hey people! :3

Hello there everyone on RP nation, my username on here is ilikecookiesandtoast. Though I do like both foods, not at the same time. It is nice to meet you all! Just call me Chloe! Because it's my real name! :3

I'm from England, so we're just Greenwich mean time and right now it is almost 4O'clock. I draw, read, write, watch anime and rp. I wouldn't say otaku much but I do love a good bit of anime in my free time. And I prefer to do anything other than school work, constantly procrastinating 24/7 to be honest. It's a habit of mine. But I guess from time to time everyone does it to be honest.

I'm currently attending high school but forget that. This is an RP forum, so. I enjoy doing different kinds of rps, animal, fantasy, supernatural. You name it and I do it! :3

I hope that if we are ever in future rp's together. We get along and that you enjoy me ropeplaying with you! :D

Well... I don't have much to say anymore so I guess that's it.

Adieu. :3

First of all, welcome to the RpNation Ilikecookiesandtoast!

Just wanted to thank you for posting an introduction. If you have any questions such as creating a role play, updating your avatar, earning achievements, etc.. please visit the following link:

http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/696-Welcome-to-the-RpNation!

Now if you have any more questions, please don't be afraid to reach out to one of our staff members!

Your new friend

~Gg

First off, who doesn't like cookies and toast? They're so delicious~!

And second, hi Chloe!

This is a really good place to procrastinate in. Did you know "RpNation" is an anagram for "procrastination?" Well, it's not, but "costairRpNation" is, though, which is close enough.

There's plenty of anime fans around here, too.

Hope to see you around! Have fun roleplaying, or procrastinating. ^^

Hi Chloe!

I'm Kiy. I like toast, but not much of a cookie person. I love to procrastinate though!

Anyway, welcome! (From one newbie to another) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back