Hey, it's a newbie

Hi, this is my first post on here :) this looks like a really great place and I'm looking forward to getting started! Thanks Katy for letting me know about this place.

Anyway I love to roleplay, I have been doing for ages now as I started roleplaying on a website called gsm in about 2009. I've been roleplaying ever since on a few different sites.

My name is Georgia and I'm sixteen. I'm currently sitting my exams but in fifteen days (almost fourteen, yay!!!) I will be done with my school career and will be moving on to college in September.( UK college, not American college) I now have a huge holiday. So, I thought since I have such a long time off after the sixteenth of this month I will find something to do and here I am :)

A few things about me: I love music, especially bands and male solo acts such as Paolo Nutini (named this account after one of his songs haha)

and George Ezra. My favourite bands have to be the Arctic Monkeys and Lawson, as well as many more. One other thing that I love is theatre, I adore it. I love nothing more than to go out for the night and watch people with an incredible talent. My favourite musicals are Billy Elliot and Mama Mia.

I would love to get to know people on here so if you could post here that would be great :)

Thanks!

Few questions for you all:

Favourite band

Favourite solo artist

Favourite musical

How old are you

CherryBlossom said:
Quick question, do people do romance and drama based roleplays on here or is it just all fantasy based sort of stuff?
Hey Cherry! There are a lot of different RP's around here. Some ways to look for a more romanced based RP is to go to the main page and scroll down until you find the "Modern" section. I tend to find romance RP's in there, without all the fantasy.

Suzette said:
Hey Cherry! There are a lot of different RP's around here. Some ways to look for a more romanced based RP is to go to the main page and scroll down until you find the "Modern" section. I tend to find romance RP's in there, without all the fantasy.
Ah that's fab, thank you!

Hello! I'm Adara, and I'm fairly new here as well, so it's nice to meet other people. As for your questions, my favorite band tends to change from time to time, but right now it's between Arctic Monkeys and Of Mice And Men, and my favorite solo artist is Hank Green. I'm not very into musicals even though I used to be very involved in theatre, but I do really like Les Mis. I'm 16 too. It must be nice to be almost done with school- I have two more years left before I can go to college.

FallenSilverSkies said:
Hello! I'm Adara, and I'm fairly new here as well, so it's nice to meet other people. As for your questions, my favorite band tends to change from time to time, but right now it's between Arctic Monkeys and Of Mice And Men, and my favorite solo artist is Hank Green. I'm not very into musicals even though I used to be very involved in theatre, but I do really like Les Mis. I'm 16 too. It must be nice to be almost done with school- I have two more years left before I can go to college.
Woo I think I've listened to Of Mice and Men a few times, not sure if I'm thinking of someone else though haha. But yay for another Arctic Monkeys fan. I've never heard or listened to Hank Green before, what type of music is it? Ahh I'm not really a fan of Les Mis, I was really disappointed with the film ( :( ) I would love to see it London though just for the fact Carrie Fletcher is in it haha. It really is to be honest, it's nice to know that I can do something different in September, it's completely different to school and it's going to be so much fun. Just got four more exams to go thank god. Had a two hour and fifteen minute exam today (:'()(:'()(:'()

I'm not quite sure how to describe Hank Green's music (I can occasionally be really bad with music genres) but it's very interesting. As for Les Mis, the film wasn't that great in my opinion either, but the Broadway version is very good. College also seems like it would be less stressful in a lot of ways, at least because there aren't usually as many classes in a day, and they aren't everyday. So more free time to relax! Two and a half hours for an exam sounds awful. Hopefully you did well!

You seem like a very swell individual! Your presentation is very ... unique and I feel enjoyed in reading what you say. Welcome!

Favourite band: The Title or The Eden Project, or Lapfoxtrax

Favourite solo artist: Renard.

Favourite musical: OOOooOoooO Girl. Don't get me started.

How old are you: 20

FallenSilverSkies said:
I'm not quite sure how to describe Hank Green's music (I can occasionally be really bad with music genres) but it's very interesting. As for Les Mis, the film wasn't that great in my opinion either, but the Broadway version is very good. College also seems like it would be less stressful in a lot of ways, at least because there aren't usually as many classes in a day, and they aren't everyday. So more free time to relax! Two and a half hours for an exam sounds awful. Hopefully you did well!
Is Hank Green the one from VlogBrothers? I never realised he had music out haha. I've never seen a clip or anything of the Broadway version but I think that the one in the west end in London looks fab. I have no one to see it with though, boo :( Deffo, I get two days off, I'm pretty sure I get free periods and it's just so much more relaxed than school. Even when I went for my interview the lady was like 'I'm Carla, nice to meet you' not 'Hi I'm Mrs bla bla bla' exactly! It's going to be fab. I'm looking forward to making friends as well because I haven't had much social interaction with people my age since this time last year when I still went to school. I'm home schooled atm. It was horrible, it just went on for so long. Me and my mum literally came back and slept for a few hours we were both that tired, me from the exam an the drive and mum from the drive haha. Thank you, and I hope so too!

ivivi said:
You seem like a very swell individual! Your presentation is very ... unique and I feel enjoyed in reading what you say. Welcome!
Favourite band: The Title or The Eden Project, or Lapfoxtrax

Favourite solo artist: Renard.

Favourite musical: OOOooOoooO Girl. Don't get me started.

How old are you: 20
Aw thank you, that's really sweet :)

I never realised there was a band called the Eden Projext haha, I've been there but never heard of the band.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back