Hey! *insert dramatic entrance here*

CarpeNoctem1213

The Immortal Law
Hey! I'm Phoenix (100% legal name, by the by). I live in Oklahoma, soon to be a college student at the University of Oklahoma on the 20th of this month! I like pretty much all rock music (save for a few sub-genres), reading, writing, and anime.

I've been into RPing since I was 12, I got introduced through the forums for a book series that I don't want to admit I used to like, and I've been hooked ever since. It's been a few years since I've had a proper forum RP, though. That site got to the point where the admins deleted any RPs that weren't related to the series, which I didn't like anymore, so I left. A few friends started a small RP website that never really got off the ground, so I've mostly been doing 1x1 RPs with a friend through Google Hangouts.

My favorite kinds of RPs are modern fantasy, futuristic worlds powered by magic, medieval fantasy meets futuristic/modern tech, magic schools, and pretty much anything with anime-style battle scenes that level whole cities. Basically, if you like OP (to an extent, I'm not the kinda jerk to say someone else's attacks never hit me, I just like huge fights), I'm your man! I also like to RP as guys and girls, and I don't have a preference to either!

I'm definitely no newb when it comes to RPing and I can't wait to join what looks like an amazingly active community!

Hi, CarpeNoctem1213! I'm new to this site as well, but welcome! I hope you will enjoy yourself here. And more people will welcome you, as the kind people I've already met did with me! Also action, fantasy, magical school and modern tech (and/or cyber-punk, psychological) are some of my favorites as well. I hope we can be friends soon enough! ^_^

Thanks! I've got several files on my computer at the moment with old RPs I made that never got used. I'm gonna put one of them on the Interest Checks forum tomorrow morning to see who might be interested in joining them and hopefully get started by that afternoon, look out for it if you're on! I'd post it tonight, but I'd like to give people a chance to see my introduction and whatnot first. (OUO)

You're welcome and I totally know where you're coming from! I love writing fanfics as a base for roleplays, so I have tons on my old computer that are just waiting to be unleashed. Mostly crossovers/multi-fandoms, but I'll definitely join when I see it tomorrow! Once the 24 hour-thingie is done. So like 9 o'clock in the morning, lolz. And I hope you make a lot of friends here! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back