Hey, I guess.

Angel_cassieopia

The Gay Lesbian
Well. Hey! 

I'm Angel. Um.. I'm new and just discovered this place ((well yesterday.)) Yeah, I don't really have friends here but I do live to rp. I'm up to anything really. 

Uh yeah... that's about it...

Well. Hey! 

I'm Angel. Um.. I'm new and just discovered this place ((well yesterday.)) Yeah, I don't really have friends here but I do live to rp. I'm up to anything really. 

Uh yeah... that's about it...

You're adorable. 

I shall call you squishy, and you shall be forever known as Princess Squishy :3

I apologize for that upper remark, I'm overly friendly and try to hide behind awful jokes and trying to be cute.

I'm glad you discovered this place, Welcome to Roleplay Nation, you may not have friends yet but once you've gotten involved in a few roleplays that will change.

Being up/open to any type of roleplay is usually the best, while having preferences isn't bad, sometimes not knowing or not caring what you roleplay can make having fun and coming up with ideas easier (Or harder if you're me)

If you have any questions about the site, or you wanna plot out a roleplay, I'm always checking my messages!

Tata for now beautiful creature~

Thank you.. 

I appreciate you kindness. I'm glad to have made your acquaintance! I will come to you if I do have questions...

Welcome, welcome. Please check common sense at the door!

Well, I have common sense... ((makes up for what I lack in sanity and courage)) *she mumbled to herself* 

So do I get to enter through the doorway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back