Hey... I guess I'm doing this now

NinjaCat

One Time Luck
Helloo. My name is NinjaCat, you can call me that, or Ninja or whatever you like really, I don't mind. I love art and creating things, I write, read, sew, and play a few video games here and there. Anyway, I used to roleplay a lot when I was younger, but stopped when school and my other interests consumed me, and I just couldn't dedicate a lot of my time towards it. Guess I'm trying to get back into it now because I want to improve my writing, characters, worldbuilding, storytelling, stuff like that mostly. Sorry if this introduction was boring, and that I don't know how to end it, other than that I am excited to get back into roleplaying again!

I mean, do you like fandom roleplays, realistic roleplays, fantasy roleplays, that kind of thing. I have a modern werewolf thread that could use some people, if you’re interested.

Hey! Welcome to the site!
I'm also fairly new here so I'm definitely looking for some RP friends!
Are you interested in 1x1 stuff?

Welcome NinjaCat! I'm Maxine but you can call me Max. Welcome to the community, if you need help navigating or posting in other forums I'd be glad to help. I love sewing, I make my own little creatures. :)

I mean, do you like fandom roleplays, realistic roleplays, fantasy roleplays, that kind of thing. I have a modern werewolf thread that could use some people, if you’re interested.
Oh ok. I love all those types of roleplays actually. And a modern werewolf one sounds cool, I am definitely interested in something like that.

Welcome NinjaCat! I'm Maxine but you can call me Max. Welcome to the community, if you need help navigating or posting in other forums I'd be glad to help. I love sewing, I make my own little creatures. :)
That's cool! I like making stuff like that too.

Heyo! How goes it! The names BackSet and I currently run a hosted project here on rpnation. I also host several smaller roleplays, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back