Hey hi hello!

Gerutha

I'm Gerutha, have been RPing for over a decade now (ohgodI'moooooold) and am kinda on the lookout for some fun 1 on 1 rps. My favourite genre both in reading and rping is urban fantasy. I've just got into the October Daye books for examle and love them so much. I'm an absolute chocoholic and a cat person through and through.

Whelp, what else is there to say? If you have a question, don't hesitate to ask me!

Gerutha said:
I'm Gerutha, have been RPing for over a decade now (ohgodI'moooooold) and am kinda on the lookout for some fun 1 on 1 rps. My favourite genre both in reading and rping is urban fantasy. I've just got into the October Daye books for examle and love them so much. I'm an absolute chocoholic and a cat person through and through.
Whelp, what else is there to say? If you have a question, don't hesitate to ask me!
Hello how are you :D

Hi there, and welcome! I hope you have a great time here on the site.

Should you have any questions or in any need assistance, feel free to ask.

Looking forward to rping with you sometime!

Hi! So far the site looks great and I'm really looking forward to getting into some 1 on 1 rps. Thanks for the welcome.

TelepathOfDarkness said:
Welcome to the site, Gerutha! Sheesh. A decade. Must means you got my 9 years beat. lol
I'm positively aaaaaaancient -nods sagely- Like 'remembers when that one site was still go-gaia' ancient.

Gerutha said:
Just saying hi. I'm new here. I'm pretty new to a site solely dedicated to role playing, so it's pretty interesting so far. I'm a chocoholic as well. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back