hey hi greeting yo ey heya hOI hello (it's me)

katseye

> ο ωο

HEY THERE

Helloo!! I am Katseye!! I also go by many other names, but calling me Katseye is good for now!

15 ※ ♊ ※ NJ, USA

Pronouns: They/Them/Their or He/Him/His

I'm into really any version of roleplaying (although group roleplays are a bit iffy). As far as genre goes, I'm also really cool with that. I'd like to do dice rp, but I've never played a tabletop game before.

Been roleplaying for a LOOONG time, and trying to get back out into the community!

Interests

(for roleplaying and in general)

Undertale<

Homestuck<

MLP (I don't follow the story anymore, but I know enough)<

Steven Universe<

Marching Band<

Music (instrumental)<

Pokemon<

Musicals<

Digital & Traditional Art<

...And More!

Hello there good sir! Name's Stone and welcome to the site! Below I have encluded a run down of the site just incase you needed someone to show yah around!

~Stone

Well let's get started then!

Here we have the News & Updates | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum where the obvious is posted. If anything is changed or updated, you'll get a notification from our beloved site owner The Dark Wizard

Now onto our next page, the Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum this is where if you have a question about something you can post here, contact and Admin, and see the site rules and regulations.

The https://www.rpnation.com/forums/dev/ is for legitimate ideas that might help develop the forum. Some of the more common things have already been asked and it's due to software limitations but doesn't hurt to ask something new! This is also where a The Dark Wizard may post things such as a poll seeing who would want a new addition to the site.

One on One (1x1) | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum is where people post closed role plays of two or three people. Inside is a sub-forum where you can post ideas for such plots or just a partner search thread!(Mine can be found in my signature ^^)

Fandom | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum is where people post role plays on various fandoms. There is a sub-forum for interest threads of this nature as well.

Fantasy | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum similar to that above though set in places created by the creator...?

Realistic or Modern | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum Ditto to that above though usually slice-of-life RPs or RPs containing little to no fantasy undertones.

Futuristic | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum Again like that above yet with plots usually set far into the future.

Dice | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forumis like that above though they are plots that have strong dice aspects.

Nation Building | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forumthese are RPs that involves well nation building!

The Colosseum | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forumthese are RPs that focus on battle and combat.

Hosted Projects | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay ForumThese are LARGE scale RPs that are run by quite a few people. You must apply for one of these.

Roleplay Advice & Planning | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forumif you need held on a role play or just some advice, ask here! But be wary, this isn't for recruiting players.

Character Feedback | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forumif you ever want feedback on a character you made, post it here!

Prose & Poems | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay ForumandArtwork | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay ForumFor various works of art you would like to share!

Your Private workshop can only be accessed by you and staff! It's for thing such as WIP character sheets!

Tutorials | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum if you wanna know how to do something, chances are you'll find it here

Roleplay Discussion | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forumfor talk about roleplay!

Entertainment Discussion | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forumfor talk about anything other then roleplay!

Personal Discussion | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum for anything personal that you want to share! But keep in mind that the thread isn't a place for professional help.

That's about everything. If you ever want to know something else or just want someone to RP/talk with be sure to let me know!

StoneWolf18 said:
Hello there good sir! Name's Stone and welcome to the site! Below I have encluded a run down of the site just incase you needed someone to show yah around!
~Stone

Well let's get started then!

Here we have the News & Updates | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum where the obvious is posted. If anything is changed or updated, you'll get a notification from our beloved site owner The Dark Wizard

Now onto our next page, the Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum this is where if you have a question about something you can post here, contact and Admin, and see the site rules and regulations.

The https://www.rpnation.com/forums/dev/ is for legitimate ideas that might help develop the forum. Some of the more common things have already been asked and it's due to software limitations but doesn't hurt to ask something new! This is also where a The Dark Wizard may post things such as a poll seeing who would want a new addition to the site.

One on One (1x1) | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum is where people post closed role plays of two or three people. Inside is a sub-forum where you can post ideas for such plots or just a partner search thread!(Mine can be found in my signature ^^)

Fandom | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum is where people post role plays on various fandoms. There is a sub-forum for interest threads of this nature as well.

Fantasy | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum similar to that above though set in places created by the creator...?

Realistic or Modern | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum Ditto to that above though usually slice-of-life RPs or RPs containing little to no fantasy undertones.

Futuristic | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum Again like that above yet with plots usually set far into the future.

Dice | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forumis like that above though they are plots that have strong dice aspects.

Nation Building | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forumthese are RPs that involves well nation building!

The Colosseum | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forumthese are RPs that focus on battle and combat.

Hosted Projects | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay ForumThese are LARGE scale RPs that are run by quite a few people. You must apply for one of these.

Roleplay Advice & Planning | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forumif you need held on a role play or just some advice, ask here! But be wary, this isn't for recruiting players.

Character Feedback | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forumif you ever want feedback on a character you made, post it here!

Prose & Poems | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay ForumandArtwork | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay ForumFor various works of art you would like to share!

Your Private workshop can only be accessed by you and staff! It's for thing such as WIP character sheets!

Tutorials | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum if you wanna know how to do something, chances are you'll find it here

Roleplay Discussion | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forumfor talk about roleplay!

Entertainment Discussion | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forumfor talk about anything other then roleplay!

Personal Discussion | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum for anything personal that you want to share! But keep in mind that the thread isn't a place for professional help.

That's about everything. If you ever want to know something else or just want someone to RP/talk with be sure to let me know!
Thank you so much!!

katseye said:

HEY THERE

Helloo!! I am Katseye!! I also go by many other names, but calling me Katseye is good for now!

15 ※ ♊ ※ NJ, USA

Pronouns: They/Them/Their or He/Him/His

I'm into really any version of roleplaying (although group roleplays are a bit iffy). As far as genre goes, I'm also really cool with that. I'd like to do dice rp, but I've never played a tabletop game before.

Been roleplaying for a LOOONG time, and trying to get back out into the community!

Interests

(for roleplaying and in general)

Undertale<

Homestuck<

MLP (I don't follow the story anymore, but I know enough)<

Steven Universe<

Marching Band<

Music (instrumental)<

Pokemon<

Musicals<

Digital & Traditional Art<

...And More!

Sup. i'm new too. looking for some awesome RPs.

[QUOTE="The Further]Sup. i'm new too. looking for some awesome RPs.

[/QUOTE]
haha nice dude!! What sort of rp are you looking for? If you've got somethin I'm interested in, maybe we can work somethin out. :3c

Users who are viewing this thread

Back