Hey! Gettin' back in my game! ;)

Kattee1042

Unlucky Member

Hello all! So my name's Kattee (pronounced like Katie just spelled funny) and I've been out of the whole RP'ing thing for a while. I used to RP all the time on Gaia under the name craZperson and for no particular reason, I fell out of it. Anyways I'm older now and I actually write a lot more; in fact I eventually found that reading and writing are really my passion and I'm starting school for journalism this fall. Woot!

Basically, I feel way out of the loop...not really too sure how to start back up. Sooo...yeah! Hi! This is me! ^-^ If you're patient and give me half a chance, I can get pretty good (I think anyways). So if you're looking to recruit either a fellow word-loving friend an RP character, I'm your gal! ;)

Hi and welcome to RpN, Kattee! :3 Take a look around the our RP section of the Forums, and I'm certain you'll find plenty of appealing stories to hop right into! Don't worry, the community is awesome and friendly.

I look forward to seeing you around! o vo7

[QUOTE="Emperor Shadow IV]Hi and welcome to RpN, Kattee! :3 Take a look around the our RP section of the Forums, and I'm certain you'll find plenty of appealing stories to hop right into! Don't worry, the community is awesome and friendly.
I look forward to seeing you around! o vo7

[/QUOTE]
Thank you very much!

Same to you, good sir! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back