Hey everyone!!

Melodia

Black cat with a four leaf clover
Hey guys!! My name is Melodia, but you all can just call me Dia for short. I am a teenage girl, bisexual, poly, and have done my fair share of traveling. I LOVE roleplaying and I have been doing it for many years. I think everyone can remember a time when they were just beginning roleplaying and were horrible at it. I know I was...it's scary to even look back on those dark times...Anyways, I LOVE anime and I love roleplaying animes. My favorite animes are Fairy Tail, Assasination Classroom, OHSHC, and Gun Gale Online. Although I also love Pokemon, Soul Eater, Soul Eater NOT, Blue Exorcist, Tokyo Mew Mew, and some others. As you can probably guess by my name, I love music and actually want to go into a music career, most likely DJing. Although, I usually don't rp bands or singers, I'd be willing to give it a shot! My style of roleplaying almost always involves blood, kidnapping, supernaturals, fantasy things, and gore. I love having my OC get kidnapped or some other dramatic thing, (Yes I know, it's weird but eh). If you ever want to rp, just hit me up!

Many fabutastical wishes!
-Dia

P.S I often misspelled things so please beware with me :grinningteeth:

Welcome
I know a group u can join with another tokyo mew mew fan

Hey guys!! My name is Melodia, but you all can just call me Dia for short. I am a teenage girl, bisexual, poly, and have done my fair share of traveling. I LOVE roleplaying and I have been doing it for many years. I think everyone can remember a time when they were just beginning roleplaying and were horrible at it. I know I was...it's scary to even look back on those dark times...Anyways, I LOVE anime and I love roleplaying animes. My favorite animes are Fairy Tail, Assasination Classroom, OHSHC, and Gun Gale Online. Although I also love Pokemon, Soul Eater, Soul Eater NOT, Blue Exorcist, Tokyo Mew Mew, and some others. As you can probably guess by my name, I love music and actually want to go into a music career, most likely DJing. Although, I usually don't rp bands or singers, I'd be willing to give it a shot! My style of roleplaying almost always involves blood, kidnapping, supernaturals, fantasy things, and gore. I love having my OC get kidnapped or some other dramatic thing, (Yes I know, it's weird but eh). If you ever want to rp, just hit me up!

Many fabutastical wishes!
-Dia

P.S I often misspelled things so please beware with me :grinningteeth:

You want to RP a Fairy Tale RP, Where I save you from getting killed -u-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back