Hey everyone! :)

LadyMatsudai

Elder Member
Hello everyone! I hope everyone's day is going well so far ^_^

I am a soon to be graduate from college with a degree in Biology...oh the fun xD lol

I have rped since...I was 13? So I have been rping for almost if not for 10 years and I love multiple genres from scifi to fantasy to historical to original and everything in between. I love to build worlds and create elaborate 3D characters with someone who loves to create such a deep story like I do :) I also love to draw and I plan to start typing up a novel I have had in my head for years as soon as I graduate.

I can't wait to meet you all and get the chance to start rping! :)

Hit me up with a message!

Welcome, ma'am, to RpNation. We, the community of the site, send our silliest and truest regards. I hope that you find a good atmosphere for that very creative muse that you have, and wish you the best of moments as you adjust to the Nation and all of it's inhabitants.

Hey there Armageddon :) Thank you very much for the warm welcome ^_^ I can't wait to see what kind of rps I will get into while I am here :)

Someone says something wrong and a war starts to brake out then Zuse has a great idea of voting should we go to war with OCs or not does this sound ok buy way how do you think the story line should go and on the bright side I am open to ideas

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back