Hey Demon Index for All!

Eldagusto

Ayoo so I was working on making an Index of First Circle Demons for Exalted. I recently just made 10 First Circle Demons, and posted it in the Whitewolf Boards. I was trying to encourage people to post their own 1st Circle Creations on the Wiki. I recently figured out how. First go to a Page with a 1st Circle Demon. Click Edit. Copy everything. Then change the name in the URL to the name of the new demon and hit enter. Then paste and change the details!

So feel free to critic these demons and tell me what you think! Also add your own!

Here is the links!

Okay does anyone have like the links or a collection of user Contributed Demons? I am particularly interested in collecting 1st Circle Demons, but I don't see harm in collecting all the types.
We are in need of types of Demons to summon and I have seen a groovy amount throughout the Forums. So how about collecting as many as we can and then posting them on a Thread and Sticking them?

Just a thought. Maybe this would be a good thread to collect and discuss them, and even create them? Let us see what we can do! So Authors who have made them before please by all means repost them on this thread or post a link to your previous thread.

Updated List of Eldagusto's First Circles

Okay does anyone have like the links or a collection of user Contributed Demons? I am particularly interested in collecting 1st Circle Demons, but I don't see harm in collecting all the types.
We are in need of types of Demons to summon and I have seen a groovy amount throughout the Forums. So how about collecting as many as we can and then posting them on a Thread and Sticking them?

Just a thought. Maybe this would be a good thread to collect and discuss them, and even create them? Let us see what we can do! So Authors who have made them before please by all means repost them on this thread or post a link to your previous thread.

Wiki Demon List

Updated List of Eldagusto's First Circles

The Iz, the Hunger of Bygone Ages

Gumbla The Fungal Marchers

Iegionnaires the Fruit of Arms

Haegle the Spite Ogres

Gildempru the Gastronomic Alchemists

Odeles the Pastry Smiths

Oxel'xip the Shadetailed Menders

Zippi the Tailors of Sighs

The Jaemi the Harvesters Under the Moon

Bluugath the Devourers of Filth.

Cik the Frantic Chefs of the Fallen

Pipaepu the Demon Publishers

Jyeontelleaveau the Screaming Man Parade

Havatie the Drums of Fear

Vlectics the Mother Vines

Cia’nydanhephaenae, the Empty Madness

Polaeko the Demon Barbers

Melicula, the Horned Greeters

Yisterza, the Demon Minters

Quiqui, the Mist Haired Singers

(Tell me if you want to include a link to your Demons on the first page)

Cool, it's always nice with demons one can use to populate Malfeas (just too bad I didn't think of looking for some when I STed a session there... :P ).

By the way, when you are going to quote someone, you have to have quoatation marks around the name for them to work, e.g.

QuasiMortuus said:

Thanks for the help.

It is just I decided to finally stat the ones I planned to use and it was just crazy fun to make the demons that pop up! In like two weeks I have like ten I made fully statted. And as far as fan made demons go I have been liking the fully statted ones I usually see from people. Now I view the demon realm as being filled with more then Blood Apes and Hopping Puppeteers! So many flavors of demons for so many uses, hence why I had ideas for four different Demon Chefs.

Here is the link to the main page with other Demons.

I will add it to the first link actually.

Yeah but a lot of folks who made 1st circles weren't willing to take the time to place them in that wiki list and instead placed them in the Thread I have linked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back