• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hetalia

Which AU?

• 2p! Hetalia vs Hetalia (other universes may be included ex. Nyotalia)

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Hetalia Hunters and Monsters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whodunit (Mystery plot)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Christmas Hetalia

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Gizaira

Stray Gambler
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
There have been a serious lack of Hetalia  related RPs recently so I have posted this thread to ask if anybody would be willing to do a Hetalia RP.  I have a few ideas in mind like a mystery Hetalia RP with a sort of whodunit plot. One placed in a AU where some of the characters are monsters and the others hunters or bystanders/nosy individuals. Possibly a 2p! Hetalia vs 1p Hetalia (plus some other universes ex. Nyotalia ) . I've been thinking of a Christmas related plot too. 

(More may be added)

Please reply to this thread if you're interested in any of those or have some ideas to pitch. Thank you for checking out this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there. I would be interested in both the 2p! and the hunter/monster ones. Please do tell if you make it happen. ^^

Great. Two people already.  :smile1:  I'm thinking we need about one or two more on board before beginning.

Roleplay is up and I sent you all invites but just in case I'll post the link here.

I'm very interested in an 2p v 1p Hetalia Rp! Also I'm new here so I'm not exactly sure how everything works yet so I hope I'm not bother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back