• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hetalia (Prussiax Boy country)

Which country do you ship with Prussia?

• Russia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Germany

• Canada

• Spain

• Romano

• France

• Austria

• Hungary (only because some people do)

• America

• England

• Italy

• Japan

• Other

• Total voters

Gilbertisawesome

fight me on the court
Okay so I have just started on here and I don't really care for the country or how long you write. Just no one word replies. And have enough good spelling or grammar for me to understand. English is the only language I know and I know select words from different languages. So I will set up a kind of what is going on before.

Prussia was always known for being awesome, but he always had a crush on (Y/N). Yes, he was gay but no one knew that except for his brother, Germany. One night, just like any other, Prussia got drunk, but this time he went over to (Y/N)'s house. He started making moves and soon fell over on the ground passed out.

Prussia awoke on the couch with (Y/N) sleeping on the chair next to it. He freaked out and tried getting up but it made a lot of pain and he couldn't leave. Worst now was (Y/N) was getting up......

((You can refer to yourself in 3rd or 1st person, You can use accents or I love you in the language. What I mean by accents is Prussia doesn't exactly say what for example he says vhat))

I'd love to rp with you. Honestly, I can be:

-Italy

-England

-Germany

-Romano

-Spain

-Canada

And others. So, your choice as to who I am

Users who are viewing this thread

Back