Herro ^.^

[QUOTE="Tiny Dancer]So far you have posted 6 times, and you only need to post four more to get the ten. Then the site opens all its doors.

[/QUOTE]
okay thank you omg

[QUOTE="Ember Reileen Rose]I still don't know how to post on someone's profile let alone replay to a post on my profile xD

[/QUOTE]
I still haven't posted ten times

[QUOTE="Ember Reileen Rose]I still don't know how to post on someone's profile let alone replay to a post on my profile xD

[/QUOTE]
okay this should be my tenth post?

I saw your guys convo abd saw that you were all fairly new. I thought this would be a good place to start. :)

[QUOTE="Ember Reileen Rose]I ish very friendly :) last time I roleplayed was on Gaia but that was years ago lol.

[/QUOTE]
Wow, yeah Gaia was a long time ago. I'm RPing on FanFiction right now, but before that it was Myspace.

[QUOTE="Ember Reileen Rose]My first time was MSN messenger in rp chatrooms xD

[/QUOTE]
I don't remember RPing on MSN. But I do remember my first RP was on WebTV. xD

-hugs back- Hi. I startd on Gaia as well the moved to facebook. I mostly roleplay on skype with friends, but I wanted to branch out more. And I'm a huge nerd I love all kinds of fandoms, anime, and video games.

SabinaRose said:
-hugs back- Hi. I startd on Gaia as well the moved to facebook. I mostly roleplay on skype with friends, but I wanted to branch out more. And I'm a huge nerd I love all kinds of fandoms, anime, and video games.
Then we be on the same page :)

[QUOTE="Ember Reileen Rose]That was a huge thing when I was in middle school lol

[/QUOTE]
I think I was in middle school when we finally got rid of it, in favor of an actual computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back