Herm... Hello

Shixzil

Merrr.. Hello there.. I really don't know more to say then hello. Pfff... Herm yeah. I have been RPing for a few years and I tend to do it alot. I'm a little slow right now but I'm gonna hope that I can get back into my normal fast speed. I'm not real picky about my RPs but I do have favorites of course. You can call me Shix, Shixzil, Trashy, Aoi.. Evil... uh.. I think that's all the nicknames I got that's even worth saying without more stupid jokes behind them. Yeah.. I'm gonna derp away now. I hope I can make some friends here while I'm at it but being a derp that I am I don't really know.. if you want to know more on my RPing or just want to talk just send me messages.. I'mma go away before I keep mumbling..

Hello shixzil! Welcome to rpn! I hope you enjoy it here. We are very kind understanding people! I'm twilight you can call me twi or twily ^^

Hello there, Aoi.

Welcome to RpNation!

I assure you that you'll have a magnificent time here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or drop by the Shoutbox!

So yeah, hello.

[QUOTE="twilight sparkle]Hello shixzil! Welcome to rpn! I hope you enjoy it here. We are very kind understanding people! I'm twilight you can call me twi or twily ^^

[/QUOTE]
D'awww thank you sweetheart, I hope so too. Twily is such a cute name.

I do have to say I love the message notifier on this site already.

On my first one I had to get an app then another one had nothing and it was like hifoidfhdsf.. I really like how this one is.

[QUOTE="Darth Pai]

Hello there, Aoi.

Welcome to RpNation!

I assure you that you'll have a magnificent time here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or drop by the Shoutbox!

So yeah, hello.

[/QUOTE]
Hello~

Thank you, I will be sure to do that if I do. I got alot of it figured out so far but I'm still a derp at it.

I was eyeing the shoutbox but I changed my mind, maybe someday.

Hello again~
xD

Hello, and welcome to the RpNation!

We hope you enjoy your stay.
:D

It's nice to meet you, Shix. c:

I see that you like Orihara Izaya as much as I do.

Well, probably not. o:

Have this cake. (It's not a lie!)

bsk.gif

[QUOTE="L u n a]

Hello, and welcome to the RpNation!

We hope you enjoy your stay.
:D

It's nice to meet you, Shix. c:

I see that you like Orihara Izaya as much as I do.

Well, probably not. o:

Have this cake. (It's not a lie!)

[/QUOTE]
Omfg I'm so sorry for getting to this so late..

Thank you for the welcome sweetheart.

It's nice to meet you aswell

Hehe yeah I love him. At first I was was wondering who the hell he was from my friends kept calling me him and I finally watched the show and understood.

Yay cake! //eats it all

Hello and welcome, Shix! I'm glad you found us and hope you'll make yourself at home. I, too, am a picky roleplayer, and I've found some awesome writers/partners on this site. I hope you will, too. If you have any questions as you're getting oriented to the site, just reach out. We're all friendly. :)

Welcome again to RpN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back