Here's to the adventures to be had!

Varelyn Lux

Adventures? What adventures? Nobody told me about this! What if I forget my toothbrush again?!

Hello! I'm new to this site, but definitely not new to the world of roleplaying. I've been roleplaying since I was 13, and if you add 10 to that, you'll know how old I am now. I'm old, I know.

My age aside, I'm a very excitable person who has ADHD, so if I go off on rants or tangents, just tell me to cool my jets and I'll do my best. It works very well, and it works even better if you give me tea! I'm honestly not even sure why, but drinking tea helps me to wake up and I prefer cold tea to hot tea.

Romance for me is a big YES when it comes to roleplays, and I can't do a roleplay without my characters being able to fall in love. I'm sure a lot of other people share this sentiment, and I get bored very easily if I have to limit myself and make sure that my character doesn't fall in love. What fun is that? Not much, honestly.

I'm an avid reader, and I LOVE movies set in fantasy worlds. I also have a thing about creating characters with wings. You might think that there is only one way to make a character with wings, but believe me, there are many. One of my all time favorite creations was a male character with 4 wings who only spoke in an Avian language and was what the verse referred to as a ' Dominant Angel '. Very interesting stuff.

I have many fandoms, including books, movies, anime, manga, games, etcetera. Recently though, the latter of those have been put on the back burner as my love for Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit flared up again when I watched the extended Blu-Ray of An Unexpected Journey.

As I said before, I'm an excitable person, but I'm also an incredibly friendly person and love to make new friends. I'm not one of those people who just wants to roleplay and doesn't want to discuss ideas further than necessary. I love to talk through ideas, possible twists/turns, and just general chatter. How was your day? Is it raining, snowing, breezy? Anything exciting happen? I want to know this stuff so I don't feel like we are just strangers sitting in front of computers.

: cough :

Wall of text aside, feel free to chat with me! I won't be able to PM until tomorrow, but if you want to get to know me more in the meantime, feel free to post in here!

I look forward to talking with you!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Varelyn Lux]I'm old, I know.

[/QUOTE]
No you're not ^_^

Welcome to RPNation!

[QUOTE="Varelyn Lux]I'm a very excitable person who has ADHD, so if I go off on rants or tangents, just tell me to cool my jets and I'll do my best

[/QUOTE]
Haha xD I like you already~

[QUOTE="Varelyn Lux]I prefer cold tea to hot tea.

[/QUOTE]
*hugs* Yes yes yeeeesss though tea in general makes me feel sophisticated...I like cold tea because ..I dunno really why I just do

----

@Mayumi DAMMIT! You beat me T_T because I was writing the post

---

[QUOTE="Varelyn Lux]Romance for me is a big YES when it comes to roleplays, and I can't do a roleplay without my characters being able to fall in love. I'm sure a lot of other people share this sentiment, and I get bored very easily if I have to limit myself and make sure that my character doesn't fall in love. What fun is that? Not much, honestly.

[/QUOTE]
Okay thats it *kidnaps you* we're done here ppl shes mine!

[QUOTE="Varelyn Lux]I'm an avid reader, and I LOVE movies set in fantasy worlds and have a thing about creating characters with wings. You might think that there is only one way to make a character with wings, but believe me, there are many. One of my all time favorite creations was a male character with 4 wings who only spoke in an Avian language and was what the verse referred to as a ' Dominant Angel '. Very interesting stuff.

[/QUOTE]
Where have you been all my life?!

[QUOTE="Varelyn Lux]As I said before, I'm an excitable person, but I'm also an incredibly friendly person and love to make new friends. I'm not one of those people who just wants to roleplay and doesn't want to discuss ideas further than necessary. I love to talk through ideas, possible twists/turns, and just general chatter. How was your day? Is it raining, snowing, breezy? Anything exciting happen? I want to know this stuff so I don't feel like we are just strangers sitting in front of computers.
: cough :

Wall of text aside, feel free to chat with me! I won't be able to PM until tomorrow, but if you want to get to know me more in the meantime, feel free to post in here!

I look forward to talking with you!

[/QUOTE]
Be my friend (:3) (:'() I'm just so happy~ so soooo happy~ (TAT) I officially love you

RegalWindstar said:
No you're not ^_^
Welcome to RPNation!

Haha xD I like you already~

*hugs* Yes yes yeeeesss though tea in general makes me feel sophisticated...I like cold tea because ..I dunno really why I just do

----

@Mayumi DAMMIT! You beat me T_T because I was writing the post

---

Okay thats it *kidnaps you* we're done here ppl shes mine!

Where have you been all my life?!

Be my friend (:3) (:'() I'm just so happy~ so soooo happy~ (TAT) I officially love you
I feel old, although I'm kind of still young?

@Mayumi , Thank you for the welcome!

The way I make my tea is weird. I heat up the water, put it in the cup with the bag, let it sit. put honey in it, let that sit, add milk, and then let it get cold before drinking it. I also leave the bag in.

As long as I'm being kidnapped, can we stop for some bagels and peanut butter?

I don't know where I've been. Sitting on my bed with the window open when it's less than 40 degrees outside?

I'll gladly be your friend! I love friends! When friends ask me to go partying with them or go to bars I tend to blow the ' timeout ' whistle though.

As for cookies, I love cookies, and I have some pumpkin sugar cookies if you want them?

@Varelyn Lux I'll only ever ask for hugs and to go eat sweets together :P mwaahah

I'm not a party or bar girl~

I'm a winter loving, sweets addict and asian lover canadian~

Parties and I do not mix :P

RegalWindstar said:
@Varelyn Lux I'll only ever ask for hugs and to go eat sweets together :P mwaahah
I'm not a party or bar girl~

I'm a winter loving, sweets addict and asian lover canadian~

Parties and I do not mix :P
Me either. My sister is though and seeing her after she drank too much was not fun. I kept trying to talk to her and all she did was giggle and show me facebook posts that she thought were absolutely hilarious.

Hugs? : grabs and hugs :

[QUOTE="Varelyn Lux]Hugs? : grabs and hugs :

[/QUOTE]
*hugs back tightly* You're awesome ^w^

RegalWindstar said:
@Varelyn Lux Don't worry you're the good weird xD
Yay! I would be a little concerned if people thought I was the bad weird. I mean, I started watching UK TV shows to prepare myself for studying in the UK next year, and my mom looked at me funny. I don't think that's weird. I call that being prepared.

AkiaLast said:
I just read your ENTIRE conversation and OMG if made my day thanks for the laughes even of you didn't mean to
You're welcome! Glad I could brighten up your day a little bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back