Here we go

MrRifter

Uh, how do do this thing. Okay. So as you can see, my username is Mr Rifter. I'm a 16 year old male from Indonesia (those blobs of islands in between Australia and Asia).

My only RP experience is from Nationstates, and in Nationstates I never really participate in player-to-player and just sticks to minor stuff. I also played other nation building game with minor RP elements like Cybernations and Politics & War.

I like a wide variety of fictions, although I prefer to play video games compared to other media. My favorite games are mostly strategy/tactical turn based, as well as simulations.

I'm a huge fan of SpongeBob, and have watched almost every episode. I like post-movie episodes and my opinions about good SpongeBob episodes might be unpopular to average SpongeBob fans. I also like Warhammer 40k and Fallout.

So.. hi everyone!

Hey there! Welcome aboard to rpnation! ( :P )

Hope you're liking everything here so far, and it's great to have you here! New members are awesome.

I think it's pretty cool that you like SpongeBob, it's one of the greatest ongoing cartoons out there. I'm not really a fan of the new episodes, though. (>P)

If you need anyone to roleplay with, you should check out the Interest Checks and you're bound to find someone to write with, or even a roleplay to join. I'd love to roleplay with you, if you're in need of a partner.

Hi and welcome to RPN.

I'd love to help you out with finding an RP, but I'm just as new and just sorta saying hi to everyone I find mildly interesting.

Good luck with your RPN adventure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back