• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Here We Go Again. (Ignore Prefix)

-.-.Lucifer.-.-

Previously Lucifer1
I'm looking for someone who is intelligent, creative, easy to get along with, and has somewhat of a twisted mind. I have been around the block a few dozen times(11 years) and I'm really picky about my roleplay partners. I am a hopeless romantic and I generally enjoy chaotic and mal-adapted relationships in rps. When I say twisted, I mean intense and creatively destructive. I'm looking for a partnership, someone I can write with and also bullshit with about life. A friend, who can also play an enemy or a subordinate. A comrade, commander, leader, peer, follower... whathave you. I, would be as well. 

I generally never use a human character unless I'm VERY interested in the story line.

HERE ARE SOME GENRES I ENJOY!! ♥

`` Dark Fantasy (Excluding Medieval and Elves/Mermaids/Fairies)

`` Ancient Forests/ Feudal Japan

`` Modern Dark Fantasy

`` Futuristic/Sci-Fi (Excluding Aliens)

`` Post Apocalyptic(Excluding Zombies)

I rp with

- violence

- suspense

- action

- adventure

- mild romance

- detailed injuries 

- heavily messed up characters

- death

- mature themes (excluding smut)

- War RPs

- Dystopian

There may be some I missed but whatever.

I refuse to do MasterxSlave/SliceOfLife/Arranged Marriage/Academy/Highschool

I don't have a plot in mind but I'm sure if we click well enough we can bounce ideas off of each other. I generally get inspiration from songs and anime, and I have a few recycled plots in my back pocket but I'm really looking to do something a little more... hmm... original in my own mind. I tend to try and bring life to plots that I frankly am getting tired of doing. No Romance is NOT the main aspect but it's always nice. I ask that you be above the age of 17, not because I want to add Smut in the rp but mainly because I feel a little weird roleplaying with someone younger, as well as talking about life with someone younger than I. 

I play male and female characters. I do MxM and FxM Pairings only. (Nothing against Yuri I'm just bored with it)

Lately I've been leaning towards playing Female characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back