Help me :D

There will always be more talented people. What's important is that you don't forget that it doesn't mean that you AREN'T talented. What is considered 'good' or 'bad' is all subjective, Charmy.

We're also glad that you are here. :D

Kaiaphas said:
There will always be more talented people. What's important is that you don't forget that it doesn't mean that you AREN'T talented. What is considered 'good' or 'bad' is all subjective, Charmy.
We're also glad that you are here. :D
Thank you so much, that's so nice of you to say ; - ;

I'll

Keep that in mind. Really, thank you :3

What are you looking for in regards to RP? Do you have a preference (ie: m/m, m/f, f/f)? Do you have a setting that you wanted to explore?

The joys of jumping into the sandbox! (apologies if I go quiet, it's very late where I live)

Where do you normally RP? (dice/paper, games, etc...)

Kaiaphas said:
The joys of jumping into the sandbox! (apologies if I go quiet, it's very late where I live)
Where do you normally RP? (dice/paper, games, etc...)
Well, I RPed on paper with my friends for years. We usually RP in online chats too :D

This is my first time in a Forum :3

(It's just 9:30pm from where I live xD )

Ah. You're in Australia? I'm in Japan (US Navy) and it's 2227(10:27 pm).

I generally RP in GoogleDocs or Skype. Though, I did RP in forums...16-18 years ago. When I was young and excitable.

Kaiaphas said:
Ah. You're in Australia? I'm in Japan (US Navy) and it's 2227(10:27 pm).
I generally RP in GoogleDocs or Skype. Though, I did RP in forums...16-18 years ago. When I was young and excitable.
Actually, I'm in the Philippines :3

I havent tried RPing in GoogleDocs :o

200.gif

How are you!? Welcome to RP Nation! What genres of RP are you usually into?

CharmyPie said:
I'm great! :D
And I like Fantasy a lot… modern too :3

I'm ready to roll with anything actually ^^ how about you?
Medieval fantasy is my cup o tea. GMing a pretty large scale RP of that nature right now. If you have extra time feel free to check it out, we're always recruiting.

Ive dabbled in modern too. Hope you have a good time here!

KingAdrock said:
Medieval fantasy is my cup o tea. GMing a pretty large scale RP of that nature right now. If you have extra time feel free to check it out, we're always recruiting.
Ive dabbled in modern too. Hope you have a good time here!

Which RPs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back