Helloski

Cyriak

So this is my Introduction post. Nothing very special about since there are hundreds more like it down the list before me. Anyway! Hello!

Oh look! It's a new person..thing...uh member! That's the right word,member. Hello new member,welcome to RpN!

First thing first you must read the site rules. Why?! Well because it's just polite gosh darnit! And well...you're supposed to. You can find those lovely bits right here the rules.

Also since I'm sure the reason you are here is because you want to rp of course, I mean why else you would be here. No, really? Why else would you be here? Are we famous?! OMG we're famous aren't we! *squees*. *slaps the neon green gerbil on her head down* Alright then, you'll need this some of this list of active Role Plays and a nice hearty helping of this Role Play Ideas. Oh and you're gonna need this too Role Play Recruitment.

Alright then, I think that has you all set up. So you know what to do now, don't you? Wait do you? Cause if you don't then well this is all going to be confusing to you. Well in that case, hit me with a PM if you've found you have lost your way! Just as a warning, I'm always lost, so just putting that out there.

Now farewell new member and have some fun!

(see how I still remember that word? yea I'm awesome like that)

Sweet, but I must know! Is this an automated message that is sent out or did you actually send it?

Oh cool. I heard these sights were notorious for not including new members and letting them kinda fade away. I'm glad that this sight breaks the stereotypes. :P

We are one of a kind Sir. Just come into the ShoutBox and you will see!

Sent from my XT907

Users who are viewing this thread

Back