Helloooo!

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
Oh my goodness, I hope I'm doing this right T.T It's not too obvious I've never used a forum before, is it? X'D

Anyway, hello! ( :) ) This is my first time using a roleplay forum/site, so please excuse me if I make any mistakes ._.

Even though this is my first time on a roleplaying site, I've been roleplaying for about three years on another site, and I absolutely love it! And lately, I've been bursting with tons of new ideas and I've been wanting to start new ones, so I came here!

I've done all sorts of roleplays, but my favorite right now is fantasy c: And once I figure everything out, I'll start posting some new ideas!
All 1x1, by the way- I prefer those c:

That's all from me! Feel free to message me! :D

Welcome!! Fantasy is my genre as well. I hope to see you around. We might end up in the same roleplay. I've only just started one that I made, trying to find more. Love to see yours if you make one

electricsnafu said:
Welcome to the site! I think you got a decent gist of forum usage so far lol. You'll be alright! Enjoy your stay!
Oh, thank you! (:3)

DemonKitten said:
Welcome!! Fantasy is my genre as well. I hope to see you around. We might end up in the same roleplay. I've only just started one that I made, trying to find more. Love to see yours if you make one
Thank you! And oh, that's awesome! I've got a couple that I've been wanting to do that I'll probably post soon, and I'll keep an eye out for yours, too c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back