Hellooo

Vanilla

pokemon master
Hello everyone, it is nice to meet you all!

Uhh... I'm pretty bad at introductions but I guess I'll try.

My (internet) name is Vanilla~

I've just recently joined and I'm really looking forward to making this my new role playing home!

I am not new to role playing, I've actually been doing it for many years now, but I was just recently recruited by one of the lovely members here and I thought I'd give it a go.

I've mostly role played Pokemon and medieval fantasy-esque things in the past, but I'm very open to trying out new things, as the place I'm coming from was quite limited and inflexible.

So... yeah, that's me, I guess.

Nice to meet you vanilla welcome to RPNation (^.^)

Glad to see that you're already doing good so far as you were able to make an introduction

If you're ever looking for new roleplays just head over to Recruitment we have a wide variety of genres there so if you're ever looking for new things to roleplay just go ahead and jump in, though it's not necessary since you're new and maybe a bit shy you're still able to look around, nice meeting you.

~Galactic

Hello Vanilla,

Welcome to Roleplay Nation (RPNation, RpN)! I'm glad that I have stumbled upon your thread in the Introductions forum. My name is Carter, and I'm a fellow on the site, very nice to meet you Vanilla! I'm going to link you over to the rules if you haven't read them/glanced at them yet, also if you have any questions, and you wanna learn about the site you can click here: Site Questions & Information!

Roleplaying is a huge part of the site as a whole, so if you wanna see if people are interested in your roleplay ideas you should try this forum: Interest Checks. If you're into 1 on 1 Roleplay's and you in need of a partner look here: Looking for Partners, and if you're looking for people to join your roleplay you have already created, you can try Looking for Roleplayers Application!

What's your favorite Pokemon?

-Carter

rules[/URL] if you haven't read them/glanced at them yet, also if you have any questions, and you wanna learn about the site you can click here: Site Questions & Information!

Roleplaying is a huge part of the site as a whole, so if you wanna see if people are interested in your roleplay ideas you should try this forum: Interest Checks. If you're into 1 on 1 Roleplay's and you in need of a partner look here: Looking for Partners, and if you're looking for people to join your roleplay you have already created, you can try Looking for Roleplayers Application!

What's your favorite Pokemon?

-Carter
It's nice to meet you Carter!

Thanks for all of the helpful links, it's much appreciated!

Everyone here is just so warm and welcoming, haha. ^^

And wow, that's a surprisingly tough question... I guess I'd have to say that my favorite Pokemon is probably Joltik, how about you?

Welcome Vanilla. Vanilla happens to be one of my favorite scents of candles, hmm, that makes me wonder *Disappears for a moment and then returns carrying a large light torch* Do you smell like vanilla when lit? Nah, I wouldn't actually do that. Anyways welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back