Hello!

Hel

Daughter of Loki
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello, I'm KattRai!

Why not make my first RPnation post an introduction?? It makes sense, right? Well, lets see, I've only ever done roleplaying in person before, but I've been doing that with my best friend since I was little. I'm not entirely sure what types of role-plays I like best, but I'm looking to find some! I'm not entirely sure how exactly this site works, but I have tons of characters in my head that are searching for their stories!

See ya in the forums, I guess!

PS does anyone care to explain the dice functions? I've never really used them before, but it seems like a good way to prevent god-modeing.

I could probably try and explain it to you but instead I'll invoke the name of our resident expert, @Grey

Welcome to RPN, friend! You seem neat. If you have other questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Welcome!

I'm hardly an expert - merely loud and prolific.

I'm working on a primer for the unfamiliar at the moment, but there something of an explanation here.

In a nutshell, though, the dice are a means to simulate events in the RP, and the role of chance in success or failure. It's something I feel is often best learned by doing, so feel free to throw your hat in when I'm preparing to run something - I encourage newbies to sign up so I can introduce them gently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back