Hello!

Hey Anastasia! Its awesome to see another person join RpN! I am sure that you will quickly see that this is a very user friendly website, and with an awesome community and a great Staff that does its best every day to make sure we experience the full amount of awesomeness that is quite easy to come by here! I am sure you will quickly find a Roleplay that lets you work out your creative muscles and find some great friends that will last a long time!

I am a casual gamer, so I don't play many games, but I won't lie and say I don't get obsessed with some of the games I play. My favorite color, definitely has to be grey, purple being a close second.

So, what kind of books do you like? Any particular Roleplays you have your eyes on at the moment? I love about every book sent my way, as long as I like the premise, and I've always been a really avid reader. I remember the first time I joined a Roleplay. I made a lot of cool friends, and I hope you are able to have the same special moments I had. :D

Remember, if you need any help, feel free to ask me or one of the Staff. Best of luck to you and your future here! ^_^

Nice to meet you! I like a lot of books (mostly the ones stacked behind me) but haven't been reading a lot lately. I've mostly been drawing on my tablet, which I should do for my profile picture soon...I don't really see any roleplays I'd like to join yet, but that's because I'm a busy bee. >.<

Ah, well thats cool! I love drawing, and I wish I was better at it, but I am eagerly waiting for your profile picture now. :P I have always loved self-drawn profile pics, so you've really peaked my interest!

I hope you get some time to explore the website in the future, because then you will get to see how awesome it is here. One place I recommend is the Chat, where a lot of us Roleplayers come to chat in a positive environment! So jump on it, and I am sure you will be given a hearty welcome! ^_^

Looks cool! I like the battleaxe. ^_^

You could probably check out the Artwork Section if you want to get some really helpful feedback on your drawings. :D

Mm, I don't watch much T.V., but I have a few friends who watch the show. I usually write or read. A video game or two sometimes.

I do more modding the game than playing it! I get one frame per hour, but the sky is a dorito, and the dragons are fluttershy, so I got that going for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back