hello

the_italian

hello i suck at these things so i dont know what to put. um im from italy originaly i moved to america when i was 13 i have roleplayed some but havent in a few years now. i am well i dont know anymore i cant think of anything to put so...just...hi i guess:confused:

Hi, It's really nice to meet you! I'm Epi (or whatever you wanna call me.) Everyone is really nice on this site so I'm sure that you'll enjoy it. I see that you already joined the Swarm made by the wonderful Rynny. There are a bunch of other ones that you can join or feel free to make one yourself! I can't wait to roleplay and I'm sure we'll be good friends! =]

Also, what part of Italy? My mom is originally from Milan.

that is kool my mother and father are from small towns and i was born in roma and lived there untill we moved

That's really awesome. I've only been to Italy twice and I'd love to go back. At least I can say I was there for the World Cup in 2006! (though not for the World Cup specifically.) I can't say that I'm fluent in Italian but I got straight A's in Italian I and I'll be taking Italian II once school starts again :D

haha ever since i moved here i have forgotten alot of my language it sucks cause my grandma makes fun of me for it

Welcome to the RpNation! We are all from around the world but came together under this great nation to enjoy some role plays. Thank you for your intro & I look forward to learning more about you!

Your friend

~Gg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back