Hello!

Paprika

Salutations, Fellow Roleplayers!

It is my pleasure to potentially meet all of you! I am Paprika, the peppiest of the air dried spices. I am still getting used to this website - with the assistance of the ever so useful Community threads - though so far I am very impressed! This is definitely the most populated RP'ing site I have stumbled across. I have high hopes for finding some wonderful partners here! <3

In particular I enjoy fantasy, adventure, and world building in both one on one and group settings. Though modern and horror are my least favourite genres, I am always willing to step out of my comfort zone for a strong and intriguing plot! That being said, I love collaborating on plots and sharing ideas. Who knows, maybe we can brain storm together sometime!

Until then,

Paprika

Welcome! I hope you enjoy! I've come out of my comfort zone a few times before. It's an interesting experience. :D

Hello @Paprika,

Welcome to RpN!

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules and New User Restrictions. After you have done that, you can head over to the Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You can create new roleplays for one on one or group settings, propose your own ideas, and join other roleplays!

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox! Once you have made at least 10 posts, you’ll be able to access more of the site’s awesome features and send private messages!

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to News & Updates or Questions & Information. I am always willing to answer any questions you may have. :)

Happy roleplaying!

@Paprika[/URL],
Welcome to RpN!

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules and New User Restrictions. After you have done that, you can head over to the Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You can create new roleplays for one on one or group settings, propose your own ideas, and join other roleplays!

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox! Once you have made at least 10 posts, you’ll be able to access more of the site’s awesome features and send private messages!

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to News & Updates or Questions & Information. I am always willing to answer any questions you may have. :)

Happy roleplaying!
Thank you for all the helpful information! I'll be sure to refer back to your post if I get a little confused. Thank you very much!

Hi Paprika ^-^ I love fantasy and adventure as well. I'm definitely impressed by how populated this site is. I can't wait to rp >w<

kokochii said:
Hi Paprika ^-^ I love fantasy and adventure as well. I'm definitely impressed by how populated this site is. I can't wait to rp >w<
Hello there! It's always nice to meet a fellow newbie. ;) Welcome to RPNation~ I know, it's incredible how many people are on this site! Lots of fun to be had by all! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back