Hello! =)

witchblade

Hi,

I'm new on here but not to rping. I've been rping since I was 12 or so. But slowly the friends I rp'd with got busy with other things or just didn't want to anymore. I still rp occasionally but figured I'd find a new place to rp at. Anyone have any suggestions about rps? I'm looking for maybe one set in highschool or something maybe to do with Camp Half-Blood and that series, but I'd welcome any reccomendations.

Hello Blade, welcome to RpNation. I do hope you'll enjoy your enrollment here~ ^^

Now for suggested RP's... This is a tough one usually. You did, however, give an example of what you're looking for so that makes it a lot easier.

School based RP, Ww used to be that, not so much these days.

Another would be heartsteal's 'Lightbringer' RP. This is an idea only though. ( http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/740-Lightbringer?p=16363#post16363 )

Other good RP's... Ask other, I'm running an RP (with my friend Riddle78) called Vagrant, it is another good one. It is based on survival though. (War at the moment)

You are quite welcome Blade ^^

If you would like to speak with people, rather than wait for a response in a Thread. You can check out the Shoutbox, just click on the "Forum" tab up top and you'll be sent to the Shoutbox as well as a list of the Sections on the Forums. (Including RP's, Misc, General Chat, Games)

Welcome to the RpNation! Let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

sent from my DroidX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back