Hello!

Rask Farcry

Senile Old Sailor
Hey everyone! I'm Rask, well, that's what my character is named anyway. If you'd like, you can call me Az! I'm just your average gamer girl. I was introduced to roleplay just this year, when a friend converted me to WoW. That's when I created Azriell Feathermane of the Windsong Herd! I've recently moved to Guild Wars 2 and currently play on the Tarnished Coast server! I'd love to get the opportunity to roleplay with you all, and Rask is always delighted to meet new people! I guess now would be a good time to let Rask introduce himself. Rask?

~~

Rask looked at the small crowd. They eyed him nervously and Rask knew they were taking in his grizzed appearance, most likely of all, the large scar that ran across his right eye. He started to raise a paw in greeting, but that just seemed to make the greying Charr’s current situation even more akward, so he rubbed his long horns gently. He cleared his throat before speaking in a rough voice, one more acustomed to shouting over a gale than making eloquent speeches.

“Err, Hello everyone. I would like to thank you for giving me the great honor- Ah blast!”

He stopped his speech short with a curse and shook his head.

“I’ve never been one for speeches and fancy words, so I’ll get to the point. Th’ names Rask Farcry. Captain of the Samrodock, merchant vessel of the Jade Sea Trading Company. We ship everything from gems and precious metals to clothing and food, but a majority of our cargo consists of exotic animals.”

The old Charr’s chest swelled with pride as he spoke of the vessel and the Jade Sea Trading Company. He continued to ramble on for a bit, something about a recent storm and eagles, until a large white wolf slipped onto the stage and growled at him. Rask looked down in shock and grinned sheepishly as he realized that he had allowed his age to get to him. He glanced at the crowd once more.

“All in all, I’m a sailor, I trade animals, and my bite is harmless.” He grinned wickedly at a small female Sylvari, causing her to blush. “Well… Most of the time. Questions?”

From the crowd, a man emerged.

His face troubled, as he fought his urge.

Of this Charr's rambles, he wasn't fond.

He really didn't, want to respond.

He then spoke, from the shade.

"Follow me, you can be my maid."

Welcome to the dome.

medelsvensson said:
From the crowd, a man emerged.
His face troubled, as he fought his urge.

Of this Charr's rambles, he wasn't fond.

He really didn't, want to respond.

He then spoke, from the shade.

"Follow me, you can be my maid."

Welcome to the dome.
Rask looked at the man, his face blank for a moment, trying to decide if he should be insulted, or if he should laugh off the remark. He blinked slowly then finally settled on a course of action.

"Give me a moment, lad. Let me grab my frilly pink dress from my sea chest."

The old Charr chuckled softly, but the look in his eyes showed he was anything but amused.

~~

Thanks for the welcome. But seriously...

I hope nothing in my post offended you. As I said, I'm fairly new to roleplaying. I don't even have a years experience under my belt, so if I said something, or did something wrong, please tell me!

~Begs and pleads~

[QUOTE="Rask Farcry]Rask looked at the man, his face blank for a moment, trying to decide if he should be insulted, or if he should laugh off the remark. He blinked slowly then finally settled on a course of action.

The old Charr chuckled softly, but the look in his eyes showed he was anything but amused.

~~

I hope nothing in my post offended you. As I said, I'm fairly new to roleplaying. I don't even have a years experience under my belt, so if I said something, or did something wrong, please tell me!

~Begs and pleads~

[/QUOTE]
You're fine :)

Welcome to the site! If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to contact me or any of the other staff members.

[QUOTE="Rask Farcry]Rask looked at the man, his face blank for a moment, trying to decide if he should be insulted, or if he should laugh off the remark. He blinked slowly then finally settled on a course of action.

~~

~Begs and pleads~

[/QUOTE]Haha, of course it didn't offend me. I was just feckin' around.

Ignore Medel, we all do. It's kind of an immunisation thing. You start toning him out after a while...

Welcome!

Captain Hesperus

Sorry for not responding for a few days! Life decided it was going to round-house kick me in the face. xD

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back