Hello!

TalkLessSmileMore

Hi, I'm new! I have roleplayed but it hasn't been in a while. I'm a little rusty, so bear(?) with me, please. I am a romantic at heart so I primarily read romance novels and etc. If you want to know anything else, just ask! I get nervous over intro's so I never quite know what to put. I would like to make friends, as lord knows I have few of those already. Thanks!

Last edited:
Oi, what's good, new meat?

Dunno why you specifically gotta mention your sexuality and your roleplaying partner preference in the same sentence; this ain't one of those sites.

Have a good one, besides.

Oi, what's good, new meat?

Dunno why you specifically gotta mention your sexuality and your roleplaying partner preference in the same sentence; this ain't one of those sites.

Have a good one, besides.
Sorry, I get nervous about introductions. I don't know what to put for them...

Welcome to the forum! =3 Everyone here is super nice (I am also a newer member), so I'm sure you'll fit in right away.

Hi, I'm new! I have roleplayed but it hasn't been in a while. I'm a little rusty, so bear(?) with me, please. I am a romantic at heart so I primarily read romance novels and etc. If you want to know anything else, just ask! I get nervous over intro's so I never quite know what to put. I would like to make friends, as lord knows I have few of those already. Thanks!

Greetings! WELCOME TO RPN!!

Quite JOYOUS! To have you here with us today!
Rustiness will smooth out eventually so DON"T SWEAT IT! (:
(Bear is the correct term!)
And sure, sure. We don't mind at all! (I can definitely speak for myself in this case, but I'm pretty sure most folks won't mind as well!)
Romance is common around here. You'll find yourself well situated.

How're you doing?? Hope you're doing fantastic!

Don't mind the intro. I loved yours!
It was decent.

I am FLUFF! Nice to meet you!
I can be a friend!~

Feel free to hit me up if anything!

[=

Users who are viewing this thread

Back