hello ^^

Lady Luna

Hi! I have many names for me but I like to use Luna ^^ was looking for role play site and stumbled across here! I have done some roleplays in the past but haven't done one in a long time so I am a bit rusty ><I like roleplays with fantasy, magic, and adventure but I'm open to try new things! Also I'm a shy person (sorry! ><) but still like to meet new people.

Hello! I'm also new and thought it would be a nice thing to do to say hello to a couple of the other new members. I've also role played in the past, but on private sights. Fantasy, magic, and adventure are up there with my favorite RP's, but Sci-Fi or horror takes the cake.

Howdy there, Luna, me be Ayl, the madman of this fine site!

Here's the gig around: Check. Out. These. Shiny. Rules After that.if you really wanna get down to business, then clicky on the Role Plays and on the Role Play Recruitment and of course on the famous Role Play Ideas areas. The finest places, for the finest creations if I may dare to state my opinion.

If you have any questions, well that's to bad, we don't do those here. Syke! Of course we do, just Private Message me or any of our friendly moderators and admins. You may also want to join us in the fair but mad land known as the Shoutbox, or Shoutboxlandia if you prefer, where you can meet and chat with our friendly community. Word of warning, we're all nuts, especially yours truly.

Welcome to RpN!

I think they are. :P

But you have to have a good idea in order for them to work. Luckily me and some friends came up with a really good horror/humor RP that's really fun.

I agree with you. I once had a story that a friend and I wrote and it was gonna be horror but then writers block came into our lives.

Also sorry if i respond too soon ><

Oh it's fine! too soon is way better than any form of late. Speaking of which! i'm sorry that My reply is a day later. :(

Anyway! Yeah our story started as just a place that RP's could take place in, but evolved to have its own crazy, yet funny, and also at times, morbid story. Do you mind if I ask what your story was about?

Its alright! People need their rest ^^ and I like to think that adding a bit of humor in a horror rp would be something enjoyable.

And I don't mind at all! If I remember correctly, the story was about a young girl who visits an old house that her late grand mother wrote about in her old notebook and discovers that the house held many deaths of families who moved in it and must venture into the house to save the souls remove a curse. Sorry for crappy plot ^^;

It's better than a lot of Rp plots I've seen in the past. Our story thing was more about a town and everything that happens within that town. Its a small back woods mountain town nestled in the thicket of Appalachia. Not only is the town home to redneck locals, but also home to the Wendigo (The evil native mountain spirit guy). Anyway, The land the town is built on is cursed by him and causes other evil/ strange things to move into town (Vampires, necromancers, murderers, Elderitch monsters). As well as sometimes make the people living there snap and do horrible things. Anyway throw in a bunch of Government men in black trying to figure things out, Morbid hipster tourists, and back woods cannibals and I think it's a fun place. :P

Also all the characters that people would play as are just normal people who get washed up in the paranormal aspects.

Sounds like one huge fun/horrifying party xD I like the twist with the wendigo curse. and of course you need to have some crazy people in it

Of course! Without crazy people it would loose almost all of its allure! Anyways there is a main story line that people can follow, but it can be played out in hundreds of different ways. Essentially two average people find something that is undeniable proof of the towns evil presence and also alerts said evil presence (the Wendigo) that he has been discovered. Seeing as an easy way to tie up loose ends he trys to kill them, but ultimately fails. Anyway the two people get wound up in a huge war between the wendigo, the Foundation (G-men), and the crazy spirits of the town itself.

Like if a character dies? Or writing about death? I know it's Ok to write about death and violence if both parties are in agreement, and I think anyone can make there character die when ever they want. Though I don't think you're aloud to kill other peoples without out there permission.

Like if someone dies, does the person who created the character kill them off or do you write it out? I'm sorry if this is confusing you

It's all K. I only know a couple words in German, but took high school french. Anyway if you want to keep talking, then you should send me a message. I'm pretty sure the mods will say something if we fill up the intro page with random chatter. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back