Hello :)

Liger27

Unlucky Member
I'm new to this site but not to rp, I started rp when I was young on video games (I didn't know I was rping lol) then I joined a few rp sites. One rp place had a lot of rule breakers and lots of cliché characters,it was a mess so I left and now I'm here. I like a lot of fandom rps mostly but I like other rps sometimes. It's been awhile since I had good characters because I stayed in the messy rp place so hopefully I still make good characters and I can't wait to rp with you guys!! 

Hello, as someone who is also new to this site (but not to RP) just thought I would introduce myself. CtDoS, at your service.

Welcome to RPN! I'm also a fandom RPer so maybe we will run into each other some time or even make an RP together! :)

Hope to run into you in fandom rp @Elizi :) . A lot of awesome rps are on here I don't know which one to join and what character to use/remake.

@Liger27

I invite you to the forum on Male vs Female! We can't be beaten by women now, we have to save our pride from being stained by the humiliation of losing to... girls.

Be sure to pass the word to other men with the same virtues of virility with them! TO VICTORY!

Can someone please give me fandom rp's suggestions to join?? There's too many to chose from,I've never had this many choices of rp before lol this is hard. I like lots of fandom stuff so it's hard to choose a rp. 

It would all depend on what specific fandom you are in the mood for. Have you looked through the interest checks for fandom roleplays yet? 

https://www.rpnation.com/forum/125-fandom-interest-checks/

Oh and you could probably post a status update on your profile for everyone to see and perhaps someone can shoot you some suggestions or maybe even an invitation?

@Liger27 Yeah, just list some series off that you like and I can try to find an rp or two! I guess it all depends on what genre you'd like, too.

@LifeNovel I haven't rped in a long time...I'm in the mood for anything that's the problem all of them sound fun. @Captain Gensokyo I like many fandoms so I'll just say my favorite genre's are action/adventure,animal rps,any rp with supernatural stuff,and si-fi,Genre's I don't like too much are romance and anime.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Liger27 When you say anime, what specific parts do you mean? It's a pretty broad field, after all. Is it just anything not based on one? 

@Captain Gensokyo I meant i don't like anime. Only anime I do like is pokémon. @LifeNovel I know lots of fandoms. please look at the comment saying what genres I like. 

The genres are too board for me to aid you in seeking out a roleplay. Especially in fandom. All genres that you listed grasp basically the majority of the fandoms out there. Were you perhaps wanting to join a Star Wars Fandom roleplay? Or maybe Harry Potter?

@LifeNovelI know that's why I'm having trouble because I like a lot of rps. I do feel like rping star wars not so much Harry Potter right now. Any more suggestions will be nice that might be a better way to figure this out and find a rp or two I can check out.

@Liger27

Hmm, seems like you're a bit lonely here, pal. I haven't checked-in for a while since I was busy with a lot of stuff, sorry.

In any case, I suggest that you try to check for any new QUEST LOG rps, all you have to do is make a choice and the author will write the story for you. There are few new quest log RPs out there, but if you want to read a story without having to type it down then head right down there!

@sgtmickey yeah,I wanna rp awesome characters too. It's been years since I rped so I don't know how to start/what rp to pick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back