Hello!

strawbebbi

I'm strawbebbi, which I hope is recognizable as a play on strawberry. I'm, obviously, new. I'm 24, and have been roleplaying on and off since I was 13 or so. Probably a little younger. Some of my fondest memories have been from forum roleplaying, but I had moved on from it a long time ago, and dabbled around on Tumblr RP, IM, and MMORPGs (World of Warcraft, Guild Wars). I wanted to try out forum RPing again though, so here I am! If anyone would like to set something up, PM me. I'm writing up a post right now of my characters.

BlueLeaf said:
yay let's eat some cookies
yes good I brought some just for this
Cookie_av___FREE_use_by_miss_lolita.gif

Hey there! Welcome to the site!

Do you have a favorite setting or genre to RP? Fandoms or originals?

ElizaW said:
Hey there! Welcome to the site!
Do you have a favorite setting or genre to RP? Fandoms or originals?
Thank you! I don't have a particular favorite setting or genre. I like modern, fantasy/supernatural, and historical (where I lean more towards medieval times). I'm more into original RP though, I'm very selective when it comes to fandom, and usually play OCs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I joined about two days ago-- I've seen plenty of both around. :) You can find plenty of posts looking for partners in the 'Interest Checks' threads. I'm an original fantasy / steampunk sort myself.

ElizaW said:
I joined about two days ago-- I've seen plenty of both around. :) You can find plenty of posts looking for partners in the 'Interest Checks' threads. I'm an original fantasy / steampunk sort myself.
Welcome then to you, too! I've browsed around the interest checks, it's how I decided I wanted to join this site. I saw a couple that might be fun to do, and signed up. :)

[QUOTE="King Ad Rock]Welcome to RP Nation my friend! Big fan of medieval fantasy myself!

[/QUOTE]
Thank you! Maybe we could do something sometime.

I know this is late, but welcome! *tosses confetti everywhere* I'm glad you've made some friends. How are all y'all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back