Hello~!

peanutter

mmmyes

Hello there guys, gals, and non-binary pals~! As you may have already assumed, I'm new. However, this isn't my first experience with roleplaying. It all started 104 years ago, but I had to give it up after my neighbors thought I was possessed. Long story.

tumblr_inline_n92z6h6rMT1qztn1k.gif

My most recent tries at RP were at a site formerly known as Warrior Cats RPG. You may know it better as FeralFront. Things were a bit too...how do I put this? Clique-ish. There we go. I lost interest and came here via a handy-dandy Google search. I've been lurking for quite a while and it seems fun and quite open.

Like a badly written YA character, I'll go ahead and dump more character traits and backstory on you.

I do prefer fantasy and fandom RPs over all others, although I am open to just about anything. I love a good story, and I love writing even more, so if you've got a plot or if you want to make one, hit me up. Outside of RPs, my hobbies include drawing, writing, and playing video games. Mostly osu! these days.

mF9uP_.gif

(I'm nowhere near as good as this)

But yeah, that's my horrifically long intro. Hope you enjoyed~!​

@Inner Power

Thanks~! This site has been a blast so far, and all I've done is make this thread and sign up for an RP. Maybe I'm just easily amused.

@King Ad Rock

Hope to write with you as well~! /Fantasy is the best genre, but don't tell Sci-Fi I said that./

peanutter said:

Hello there guys, gals, and non-binary pals~! As you may have already assumed, I'm new. However, this isn't my first experience with roleplaying. It all started 104 years ago, but I had to give it up after my neighbors thought I was possessed. Long story.

tumblr_inline_n92z6h6rMT1qztn1k.gif

My most recent tries at RP were at a site formerly known as Warrior Cats RPG. You may know it better as FeralFront. Things were a bit too...how do I put this? Clique-ish. There we go. I lost interest and came here via a handy-dandy Google search. I've been lurking for quite a while and it seems fun and quite open.

Like a badly written YA character, I'll go ahead and dump more character traits and backstory on you.

I do prefer fantasy and fandom RPs over all others, although I am open to just about anything. I love a good story, and I love writing even more, so if you've got a plot or if you want to make one, hit me up. Outside of RPs, my hobbies include drawing, writing, and playing video games. Mostly osu! these days.

mF9uP_.gif

(I'm nowhere near as good as this)

But yeah, that's my horrifically long intro. Hope you enjoyed~!​
Welcome to RPN and thanks for choosing to come here rather than there (there represents the many other roleplaying sites to choose from)!

I (and the others who've posted before me) can ensure you'll have a fun time here, though it seems you've already figured that out!

@Salt Lord

Thanks! There certainly was a lot of there, but it seems that here is the best out of them all. The website is very well set up and everyone here is quite friendly. It's a blast~!

@lulpin

Cool to meet you too! I'm into Fairy Tail and Pokemon on the fandom fronts right now, but I'm also totally up for anything Marvel. Or DC for that matter.

peanutter said:
@Salt Lord
Thanks! There certainly was a lot of there, but it seems that here is the best out of them all. The website is very well set up and everyone here is quite friendly. It's a blast~!

@lulpin

Cool to meet you too! I'm into Fairy Tail and Pokemon on the fandom fronts right now, but I'm also totally up for anything Marvel. Or DC for that matter.
Glad to hear you really are liking it!

Fairy Tail and Pokemon, you say? Well, Pokemon isn't something I really do at all anymore, but I've been in a Fairy Tail one for quite a while now. It started seven months ago and is still running strong, in case you want a link to it!

Or, if you're up for a roleplay completely original, I'm actually preparing one myself! We already have eight people, and a ninth wouldn't hurt, if you're interested!

Hi peanutter! Welcome to the site! I'm new here myself, but so far everyone here has been really helpful and friendly. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back