Hello

Liv

Hi everyone! So I'm Liv. I've been roleplaying for about a year now on another site but just joined this one, which seems pretty cool, but I'm still trying to get used to it.

Liv said:
Hi everyone! So I'm Liv. I've been roleplaying for about a year now on another site but just joined this one, which seems pretty cool, but I'm still trying to get used to it.
Greetings @Liv!

If you need some assistance navigating the site or starting into our wide world of roleplaying, you've got a few options:

1) Check out our Help Topic and Guides section

2) Head right to the Main Page and hit up the Shoutbox, where our awesome userbase and staff can lend a hand live

OR

3) PM one of us jolly staff members and we can help or direct you to those that can.

If you're looking to hop right into a roleplay or find one that suits your needs, check out the Role Play Recruitment part of the forums or just watch the Shoutbox for folks pimping out their RP links.

Hope to see you around the site! =]

Hey!

Ketchup said:
Heeeyyy! Guess who? it's baa

Welcome to RpN!! :D
Hey! So how do we start rping on here. Could I maybe do a rp with you on here if you don't mind? So then I can start to get the hang of things with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back