Hello.

Stenchslash

Hello you can call me whatever, I'm hoping to have a ton of fun roleplaying. I've been roleplaying in real life (what a nerd) for about 5 years, soon to be 6 and on the interwebs for about 3 years.

I love roleplaying, looking forward to meeting some intresting people and playing some intresting roleplays.

I've already started a roleplay, check it out!

Hello! My name is Kristeen and I'm new here as well! I hope you have a great time and that we have a chance to roleplay together as well! :]

Hello and Welcome to RpNation,

I can promise you no one will call you a nerd for Live Action Roleplaying, because, honestly, that stuff takes some major brain skills and dedication to do, especially for that long of a time. I can also promise that you will find loads of interesting people, and roleplays with us here. So, if you have any questions,comments,concerns, or problems, don't hesitate to ask.

~Esme

Welcome to Rpnation!

If you have any questions, concerns or problems don't be afraid to ask any of the mods.

Make sure to stop by the shoutbox.

Welcome to RPNation Stench ^^

Well, it's already been said, so I'll just extend my greetings, and hope that you enjoy your time here ^^

Welcome to RpNation! It's so much fun! I'd die without it! (: If you need any help i'll show you around! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back