Hello.

I tend to flip between crusader kings and europa, but I also enjoy vicky a lot. I wasn't a fan of HoI III... At all, too poorly explained, and simultaneously, too easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
CK2 is my favorite currently on the basis that HoI 3 was too much effort if you wanted to organize everything decently but i still love it as im a bit of a ww2 nerd, I want to get into EU too but considering ill be paying for both CK2 and HoI IV DLC somewhere starting this year I don't think i can afford that.

Surprised to meet someone who's played all of em though.

I could add you to the skype group I'm making for the nations if that makes communications easier, if you don't want that then glorious waiting is the other option.

Bleh, I haven't used Skype in a long time, tbh, but let me see if I can remember some account details or make an account.

Welcome to RpN! I hope you enjoy your stay. If you ever want anyone to RP with or just chat send me a message I love to make new friends on here!

Hullo, hullo, and thank you. I shall certainly keep it in mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there, fellow role-player!

I enjoyed your introduction and I can quite literally feel the bubbly personality you might have. You sound like you have a lot skills in role-playing and I hope I can get to see them! You wouldn't be interested in role-plays dealing with being in a wasteland of sorts? I have a introduction on here, 'Are You Out There?' is the name.

Hallo und Guten Tag! Willkommen! (Hello and good day! Welcome!)

I'm new to the site too, and congrats on the kiddos! Hope to see you around the nation sometime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back