Hello!

renil

Hey there! I'm Renil, and I'm a genderfluid individual. I prefer they/them pronouns, please. c:

I found this place through google and I'm really excited about what I've seen! This is perhaps one of the largest communities of role-players I've seen in quite a long time, and I can't wait for all the possibilities of role-plays to try! It's been awhile since I've role-played with someone that isn't a very close friend, so getting back into the swing of things may be somewhat difficult since, well, it's really easy to plot with people you already know very well. c:

I guess a little about me. I'm 20, recently turned a little more than a month ago. I have a kitty, who has just turned eight months, and his name is Caesar. I love him. He's the best. I'm an avid reader and video game player. My favorite book series is probably the Books of Pellinor, and my favorite video game series is Dragon Age. I'm also fond of Ark: Survival Evolved, because I am a huge dino nerd. I am also quite the history nerd.

Welcome to the site. c: If you're up for roleplaying, feel free to shoot me a message.

I love Dragon Age, too. Probably a bit too much for my own good.

Dovahkiin said:
Welcome to the site. c: If you're up for roleplaying, feel free to shoot me a message.
I love Dragon Age, too. Probably a bit too much for my own good.
There is no such thing as loving Dragon Age too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back