HELLO!

AnimeLover1116

Hello! I found this site thanks to a picture link and I was SO EXCITED TO JOIN! Im SORTA new to Rp'ing? I RPed with some friends and my boyfriend and I rp every night. I CAN'T WAIT TO JOIN AN RP! OHH IM SO EXCITED!

I really like fandom RP sooo HOPE TO SEE YOU!

Hahahah I really love your enthusiasm! Welcome to online roleplaying! ;D And I have to say, your profile pic is cute too!! Foxes are so beautiful

AnimeLover1116 said:
Hello! I found this site thanks to a picture link and I was SO EXCITED TO JOIN! Im SORTA new to Rp'ing? I RPed with some friends and my boyfriend and I rp every night. I CAN'T WAIT TO JOIN AN RP! OHH IM SO EXCITED!
Welcome to the Rpnation :D ! I hope you find some friends here to rp with or talk to :D ! I use to do some fandom roleplaying until I found out I sucked at roleplaying cannon characters haha. Its hard to live up to that expectation you know?

AnimeLover1116 said:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back